Cascadia VSS system interest thread

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger supercrew 4x4 sport
Spoke via email to cascadia about any intentions to make a VSS kit for the ranger and they said that they would engineer something if enough people expressed an interest.
Sponsored

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
In general it isnt a bad idea. The o ly issue I see if you would need to make the truck into a purpose built camper/off roader to make it worth it. On a daily driver I have a hard time justifying it.

OP
OP
Gatecrasher007
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In general it isnt a bad idea. The o ly issue I see if you would need to make the truck into a purpose built camper/off roader to make it worth it. On a daily driver I have a hard time justifying it.
Normally I'd agree with you but after years so riding motorcycles and always needing a battery tender over the winter to preserve the cells I think this vss system would be great for that tending purpose for my truck. Mine sits outside and i drive out every other week.

Dredgerie

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Ranger Supercrew
Vehicle Showcase
If this isn’t dead, I’d get one.

OP
OP
Gatecrasher007
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not dead, still just looking for actual buyers interested in the platform. Now that they have the '21s out and the tremors and possible ranger raptor varient, might make it even more plausible for them to commit to the tooling and r&d. I'll reach back out and see what they say for like a minimum order or something like that.
Sponsored