Camping at Monache Meadows 6/26-28

I am going

• Maybe (I will change this to yes or no by 6/24/20)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

themikeyan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Lariat FX4
Hey, I'm looking to do this trip next month and was wondering if a stock Fx4 ranger would make it no problem
I went up last July stock, and it was fine. Didn't air down much back then. Drop air on the stock tires, take your time on the early Rocky sections and you'll be fine. The tail can toss you around so be mindful of that.

With that said, the trail makes suspension upgrades feel like it will be very worthwhile.
Sponsored

Kawffin

First Name
Marlow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Cultivation technician II
Vehicle Showcase
I went up last July stock, and it was fine. Didn't air down much back then. Drop air on the stock tires, take your time on the early Rocky sections and you'll be fine. The tail can toss you around so be mindful of that.

With that said, the trail makes suspension upgrades feel like it will be very worthwhile.
This is super helpful thank you. I actually have the eibach pro truck kit but am still on stock Hankooks. You have boosted my confidence!

Ranger1701

First Name
Jillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
This place looks amazing! It's definitely on my list of places to take my truck. When is the next meet up?

OP
OP
SafetyDan

SafetyDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 V2 - Ranger Lariat, FX4, 501A, Trailer Tow (Lightning Blue), V1- Lariat, FX4, 500A, Trailer Tow (Ingot Silver) <Epic Fail - Lemon>
Vehicle Showcase
Take a pop up shade and stay on the Meadows!

themikeyan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Lariat FX4
This is super helpful thank you. I actually have the eibach pro truck kit but am still on stock Hankooks. You have boosted my confidence!
You'll be fine with the eibach
Oh, you'll be good on the suspension front then, maybe need the locker on a hill on the way out but you should be good

Sulli

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Automotive Interior Repair
Aw come on Jer that is called Blue Lightening for a reason. It can surely cover that distance from Roseville to Manache meadows in 10 days. ;-) All kidding aside - next time.
You’re in Roseville?
Sponsored