Atlanta Area

Methos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Ranger XLT
Any recommendations on a service place for modifications (e.g. suspension lift kits, bumper installation, etc.)?
Sponsored

Scott D

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL/STX
Any recommendations on a service place for modifications (e.g. suspension lift kits, bumper installation, etc.)?
I think Wild Willie's does work like that. They installed my Ford Performance exhaust system and a couple other things for me when I purchased my Ranger from Akins Ford in Winder, GA. Wild Willie's and Akins Ford are partnered up and on the same property.

I don't think I ever posted in this thread. I'm in NE Rockdale County, just a few minutes away from Loganville.

IMG_20201003_164223716.jpg

ylwjacket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT FX4
I'm in the metro area, not much off-roads here. Maybe the Management Areas.
I traded in a Jeep for the Ranger. Lots of nice rides in the national forest.

There's a USFS app that's good that shows the trails, campgrounds, waterfalls, etc. Alltrails is a great reference too.

Kemo Sabe

First Name
Kemo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
I traded in a Jeep for the Ranger. Lots of nice rides in the national forest.

There's a USFS app that's good that shows the trails, campgrounds, waterfalls, etc. Alltrails is a great reference too.
Than k s for the app info, and that's a nice looking truck. Don't scratch it!

ylwjacket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT FX4
Thank you. The USFS app is acting up. You can download forest trails for offline use, but it isn't allowing that now for reason.

So, it's good as long as you're internet connected.

Look at Trails Offroad too. And search google for the grorgia traverse. I've done parts of it, but not all of it.

If you watched Band of Brothers, you can drive up Currahhee. You can walk it too, but I drive.

Kemo Sabe

First Name
Kemo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Thank you. The USFS app is acting up. You can download forest trails for offline use, but it isn't allowing that now for reason.

So, it's good as long as you're internet connected.

Look at Trails Offroad too. And search google for the grorgia traverse. I've done parts of it, but not all of it.

If you watched Band of Brothers, you can drive up Currahhee. You can walk it too, but I drive.
I loved Band of Brothers. I have the series, also.
Great to know about Curahee and I’ll never forget my first bite from the bypass around Toccoa. I can’t imagine running up!!
Thanks!!