Dana
Threads
Reaction score
From the Florida Panhandle Residing in Germany
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Supercrew 4x4
Occupation
Gov Employee
For some reason I can’t get the ambient lights to come on. They were working and now nothing.
I don’t recall changing anything in ForScan that would have cut them off. They worked last weekend and I have not made any changes in over a month. Tried resetting SYNC, nothing. Can’t figure it out and it’s just driving me crazy.
Sponsored

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
For some reason I can’t get the ambient lights to come on. They were working and now nothing.
I don’t recall changing anything in ForScan that would have cut them off. They worked last weekend and I have not made any changes in over a month. Tried resetting SYNC, nothing. Can’t figure it out and it’s just driving me crazy.
Check the fuses? Also in the nav screen you have brightness turned down?

hsmith21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Silver FX4 302a
Not sure if youre talking about when the door opens or them coming on in general. But if its related to the doors make sure the rocker switch above your head by the rearview mirror isn't switched all the way to the right (very easy to do accidentally when turning them off). Otherwise id have to think fuses or something else beyond my understand