• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Alabama Air Design Hood Scoop in Shadow Black $100 + shipping

Mirage775

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat CC Black FX2 (Wife's), 2017 Rubicon 2d
Occupation
Journeyman Waterworker
Vehicle Showcase
I'm selling my used Air Design Hood Scoop. Only needs cleaned up and new3M double sided tape added. Painted with 2 stage, base/clear Shadow Black. $150 plus shipping.
IMG_20230704_194250202.jpg

IMG_20230704_194312405.jpg
Sponsored

AJGarcia1976

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Sport Lariat
Occupation
Aviation Maintenance Planner
I'm selling my used Air Design Hood Scoop. Only needs cleaned up and new3M double sided tape added. Painted with 2 stage, base/clear Shadow Black. $150 plus shipping.

Hi there, I,m interested in your item. Any way you could provide a shipping quote? If it's possible to ship to Puerto Rico zipcode 00680? USPS is usually the less expensive one :)

Thanks in advance!

AJGarcia1976

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

Hi there, I,m interested in your item. Any way you could provide a shipping quote? If it's possible to ship to Puerto Rico zipcode 00680? USPS is usually the less expensive one :)

Thanks in advance!

OP
OP
Mirage775

Mirage775

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Journeyman Waterworker
Vehicle Showcase

Thanks in advance!
Usually UPS is cheaper than USPS. I have been working 12 hours days and haven't had a chance to do much of anything... I'd have to buy a big, flat box to fit this thing in, so that would cost you as well... Unsure when I'll have a free chance to do this, maybe the weekend, maybe not...? Weekend plans to work on garage have already been made...

AJGarcia1976

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Usually UPS is cheaper than USPS. I have been working 12 hours days and haven't had a chance to do much of anything... I'd have to buy a big, flat box to fit this thing in, so that would cost you as well... Unsure when I'll have a free chance to do this, maybe the weekend, maybe not...? Weekend plans to work on garage have already been made...
Thank you for your reply.
If you get around to it sure. If not it's ok too, no worries.

About the box, no problem as well. I imagine you would had to do the same if you were to ship anywhere else, unless you had a local pick up only in mind? In which case it's ok as well : )

Appreciate your time.

AJGarcia1976

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Hey there. I'm still interested. Let me know if you wanna make it happen

OP
OP
Mirage775

Mirage775

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Journeyman Waterworker
Vehicle Showcase
Hey there. I'm still interested. Let me know if you wanna make it happen
I honestly forgot about it. My dad's been in the hospital for almost 2 months and everything is a mess lately 😕

OP
OP
Mirage775

Mirage775

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Journeyman Waterworker
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry to hear. I've been there. Hope your dad gets better. God bless.
Thanks, but he actually passed away on November 10th, then I had knee surgery a few days later.
Sponsored