First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger
Occupation
retired
Yes, we have an option in Forscan to (ADD) Icons to the Sync Screen for heated seats. But if I am correct, these are a (Repeater) for the actual buttons on the FCIM (Bezel)

If I am correct, no buttons on the FCIM = Possible display of the Icon's with zero functional control.
I could be wrong here.
'Ditto"
Same as adding ambient lighting with ForScan on Sync screen and no hardware installed.
Sponsored

twk

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang GT, 22 Ranger Lariat.
Occupation
Flight Simulator Engineer, retired.
A few years ago, while poking around on my '17 mustang, I had the switches disconnected and tried the heated seats after adding the touch switches for heating/cooling. The heat/cool worked.

But that proves nothing.

Without spending anything but your time, you can test this.
Well, you'll need Forscan, and two relays, one for each seat if I'm not mistaken.

If you don't have Forscan, get it! It's awesome. Then add the touch switches. Don't forget the relays that go in to power the seats as well. You might have to enable that you HAVE the heated seat option. It's all in the Forscan thread.

Then try it out.
With a volt meter you should see the power go on and off at the connector under the seat.

Worst case, you now have Forscan to mod all your Fords, and you have two spare relays.

Last edited: