First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rogue-offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger Lariat
We're taking pre-orders on the new AFN 4x4 Front bumper in Semi Gloss black.. This unit comes with the following:

Integrated Fog light bezels with LED fog lights and switchback turn signals
Integrated Winch mount
Front Aluminum Skid Plate

You will not find a higher quality front bumper on the market, AFN 4x4 is a global supplier of vehicle armor for the defense industry and is now making products for the US domestic market starting with the Ford Ranger. These Bumpers will be landing on our doorstep in Early January!

PT# 48002523 Front bumper $1502.95 + free Shipping

To order give us a shout at (702) 907-3478 or email [email protected]

SEMA2019p0009 176.jpg

SEMA2019p0009 173.jpg

SEMA2019p0009 178.jpg

IMG_2969.JPG

IMG_2945.jpg
Sponsored

HoosierT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '17 Explorer Sport
D**nit, I really wanted this bumper after seeing the SEMA pics but I couldn't find it anywhere. Literally just got my Warn bumper delivered yesterday. Don't even want to know what return freight shipping would cost me lol. What a bummer.

Anybody near Indiana want to buy a Warn bumper?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rogue Offroad

Rogue Offroad

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rogue-offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger Lariat
D**nit, I really wanted this bumper after seeing the SEMA pics but I couldn't find it anywhere. Literally just got my Warn bumper delivered yesterday. Don't even want to know what return freight shipping would cost me lol. What a bummer.

Anybody near Indiana want to buy a Warn bumper?
Bummer! See what you can do! we'd love to sell you one!

Fjsteven

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4 Sport
Looks like that is not compatible with adaptive cruise control. Am I right? Hope not. That’s a nice looking bumper.

OP
OP
Rogue Offroad

Rogue Offroad

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rogue-offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger Lariat
Curious though, how do you access the winch’s clutch lever with this bumper?
You can either access from the top through access holes or through the front via removable grill... just depends on your winch setup.. This truck is running a Warn ZEON Platinum 12S

IMG_3175.JPG

IMG_3177.JPG

IMG_3178.JPG

IMG_3181.JPG

IMG_3184.JPG

OP
OP
Rogue Offroad

Rogue Offroad

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rogue-offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger Lariat
Looks like that is not compatible with adaptive cruise control. Am I right? Hope not. That’s a nice looking bumper.
these are compatible... The first couple of them didn't have Sensors mounts in them but they we're just for test fit!

HoosierT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
these are compatible... The first couple of them didn't have Sensors mounts in them but they we're just for test fit!
Hows that possible? I can see them adding spots for the parking sensors but the large adaptive cruise control sensor doesn’t appear to have a home on this.

OP
OP
Rogue Offroad

Rogue Offroad

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rogue-offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger Lariat
Hows that possible? I can see them adding spots for the parking sensors but the large adaptive cruise control sensor doesn’t appear to have a home on this.
there are a couple of different relocation Kits on the market currently.. most of the F150 kits appear to work but this one will 100%..
https://www.addictivedesertdesigns.com/files/install/ADD-2019-Current-Ford-Ranger-ACC-Bracket-Installation-Instructions.pdf
Or you can just get creative and do it yourself like we did.. I know AFN is looking to make a bracket.

HoosierT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
there are a couple of different relocation Kits on the market currently.. most of the F150 kits appear to work but this one will 100%..
https://www.addictivedesertdesigns.com/files/install/ADD-2019-Current-Ford-Ranger-ACC-Bracket-Installation-Instructions.pdf
Or you can just get creative and do it yourself like we did.. I know AFN is looking to make a bracket.
Okay I thought you meant it would fit in the bumper which is what a lot of these guys are asking for. I find it funny when folks ask if these bumpers will work with ACC. Have you seen the size of that sensor? Do you see an unimpeded spot on the bumper big enough for that sensor that is centered (sensor has to be in the sensor or it won’t work properly)? If not, then it’s going behind the grill with a relocation bracket; in which case any bumper is compatible.
FWIW, fab fours sells one for $100. Much cheaper than the ADD.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rogue Offroad

Rogue Offroad

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rogue-offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger Lariat
Okay I thought you meant it would fit in the bumper which is what a lot of these guys are asking for. I find it funny when folks ask if these bumpers will work with ACC. Have you seen the size of that sensor? Do you see an unimpeded spot on the bumper big enough for that sensor that is centered (sensor has to be in the sensor or it won’t work properly)? If not, then it’s going behind the grill with a relocation bracket; in which case any bumper is compatible.
FWIW, fab fours sells one for $100. Much cheaper than the ADD.
Sorry for the confusion.. The bumper is designed to be high and tight and the ACC module really impedes that function which is why they went the route of Relocation.. Bracket will most likely be included with bumpers in the future.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.