Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger
Hello Ranger5G!

My name is Santana; I am a Sales Consultant and your point of contact for RealTruck, and we are very excited to join this forum and get to know you all.

For those of you that have never heard of us, we are one of the largest aftermarket vehicle accessory companies in the US. You can think of us as your one-stop shop – we carry the best brands in the business to cover just about anything you could want or need for your vehicle!

What separates us from the competition is not only our dedication to providing our customers with excellent products but also ensure our customers are taken care of from the initial point of contact to well after the point of sale. We have a very knowledgeable and friendly sales team that is willing to take the time to make sure that the product you are getting is right for you. If something does go wrong, our customer service team is ready to address any issues after the purchase, whether it is tracking, warranty or returns. We also have a dedicated tech support team that can help our customers during the install process if there are any issues. One last thing worth mentioning – we carry the best brands in the business to cover just about anything you could want or need for your Ranger. We ourselves are growing as this forum grows. If you know of a product that is carried by one of the manufacturers we support but don't see it on our site, just reach out to me and I will see what I can get done for you!

We joined this forum in hopes to connect more with our customers and answer any questions or concerns. You can reach out to us anytime by PM, comment, or by directly emailing me at [email protected] for any service-related issues or for special pricing. We look forward to learning more about you all, seeing your Rangers, and just have a great time. We also will be running specials for members that you won’t be able to find anywhere else, so stay tuned for more!

-Santana Lee
[email protected] or [email protected]
Sponsored

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Welcome sir. I have ordered a few things from your company, and the service was great. Heck, the stuff arrived so fast I wasn't even ready for it at the time. Keep up the good work. I'm sure you will be getting more of my business in the future.

BTW, the Mod bug has bitten many here, and there seems to be no cure. :rockon:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Welcome to the forum! With the lack of good customer service out there today it's nice to see a company focusing on that and I think you guys will do well here. We love to spend money on our trucks whether or not we intended to is another story. lol Looking forward to working with you guys and good luck!!

NotBudule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Rear wheel liners for Rangers , LED "Real Truck " emblems built in (plenty of room to see them under there) I will sport those proudly and plug the hell out of your site ! Post back here when you have those available ...even non led would sell out here methinks ? (Love the website, it remembers my truck !) and what code do R5G members need to use for the incredible (yet to be determined) discount ?

OP
OP
Realtruck

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger
Rear wheel liners for Rangers , LED "Real Truck " emblems built in (plenty of room to see them under there) I will sport those proudly and plug the hell out of your site ! Post back here when you have those available ...even non led would sell out here methinks ? (Love the website, it remembers my truck !) and what code do R5G members need to use for the incredible (yet to be determined) discount ?
We cant post prices publicly because of MAP policies but if you see something on our site you are interested in just shoot me a PM and I can get you a quote!

that408guy

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Hello Ranger5G!

My name is Santana; I am a Sales Consultant and your point of contact for RealTruck, and we are very excited to join this forum and get to know you all.

For those of you that have never heard of us, we are one of the largest aftermarket vehicle accessory companies in the US. You can think of us as your one-stop shop – we carry the best brands in the business to cover just about anything you could want or need for your vehicle!

What separates us from the competition is not only our dedication to providing our customers with excellent products but also ensure our customers are taken care of from the initial point of contact to well after the point of sale. We have a very knowledgeable and friendly sales team that is willing to take the time to make sure that the product you are getting is right for you. If something does go wrong, our customer service team is ready to address any issues after the purchase, whether it is tracking, warranty or returns. We also have a dedicated tech support team that can help our customers during the install process if there are any issues. One last thing worth mentioning – we carry the best brands in the business to cover just about anything you could want or need for your Ranger. We ourselves are growing as this forum grows. If you know of a product that is carried by one of the manufacturers we support but don't see it on our site, just reach out to me and I will see what I can get done for you!

We joined this forum in hopes to connect more with our customers and answer any questions or concerns. You can reach out to us anytime by PM, comment, or by directly emailing me at [email protected] for any service-related issues or for special pricing. We look forward to learning more about you all, seeing your Rangers, and just have a great time. We also will be running specials for members that you won’t be able to find anywhere else, so stay tuned for more!

-Santana Lee
Will you ship non c.a.r.b compliant to California!? ?

Scottopia

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '11 GMC Acadia, '03 HD VRod
Occupation
Grand Sovereign Monarch of Scottopia
Vehicle Showcase
I should note that if you have some DeeZee tailgate damper Flash Sales you'll be a huge hit on here. ?
How? All of your disciples have purchased the hardware! Only opportunity are the unassuming newbies. ?

RangerTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat FX4
Hello Ranger5G!

-Santana Lee
Welcome. I have bought from your site. Good service. This is one of the better forums out there by the way.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
Hello Ranger5G!

-Santana Lee
Are you guys partnered/affiliated with ExtremeTerrain? I use them a lot for Jeep parts and have noticed things shipped in a Realtruck box.
Sponsored