First Name
Forrest
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat 4X4, FX4, Black package
Occupation
Retired Optometrist
I've searched all the usual places and can't find a driver for that above piece of hardware. The seller's site d/l page is blacklisted, so not looking to cross that line. Any help? www.bbflyobd.com/download.html causes a warning by both AVG and Avast. Anywhere else to get the driver? Noob trying to figure out FORscan. THX
Sponsored

OP
OP
Fjoyner

Fjoyner

First Name
Forrest
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Optometrist
I've searched all the usual places and can't find a driver for that above piece of hardware. The seller's site d/l page is blacklisted, so not looking to cross that line. Any help? www.bbflyobd.com/download.html causes a warning by both AVG and Avast. Anywhere else to get the driver? Noob trying to figure out FORscan. THX
Disregard. Against my better instincts, I turned off AV and downloaded the driver anyway. Surely now the world will actually come to an end. :facepalm:

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Disregard. Against my better instincts, I turned off AV and downloaded the driver anyway. Surely now the world will actually come to an end. :facepalm:
I was going to say it might just be safer to get a different adapter - one that doesn't require some weird driver in order to work, but hopefully this works out for you!

OP
OP
Fjoyner

Fjoyner

First Name
Forrest
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Optometrist
I was going to say it might just be safer to get a different adapter - one that doesn't require some weird driver in order to work, but hopefully this works out for you!
Yes, I went with a cheap, but recommended as working adapter from another person, but I don't remember who and they aren't chiming in. I'll just cross my fingers, hold my nose and hope it works. We'll see. Thanks.
Sponsored