Sponsored

?

AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,222
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker

LaBalbe

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2021
Threads
18
Messages
2,267
Reaction score
13,801
Location
Ontario / part-time NC
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
I don't know how anyone could eat this stuff! :puke: It's loaded with preservatives and tastes nasty. Never mind that it has 1590mg of sodium.o_O
But...but...but...it says right at the top, "NO Artificial Preservatives"!!! And every kid knows that the nastier it tastes, the healthier Mom & Dad say it is!! :whew:
 

AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,222
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker
But...but...but...it says right at the top, "NO Artificial Preservatives"!!! And every kid knows that the nastier it tastes, the healthier Mom & Dad say it is!! :whew:
Haha...When I was a kid I use to live on Spaghetti-O's and Ravioli. Then I learned how to cook for myself and realized how nasty these really are. lol
 

AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,222
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker


KJRR

Well-Known Member
First Name
KJ
Joined
Feb 1, 2020
Threads
14
Messages
2,022
Reaction score
10,473
Location
Cleveland, OH
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger, '14 Ford Edge, '74 VW Type 181
Occupation
Professional Curmudgeon
??

I think Puppy Chow would taste better!
Have you tried it? Dog food tastes nasty. Remember, they lick thier ass so they don't care what things taste like.
 

AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,222
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker
It’s a bit dry, Alpo is WAY better!
:stop: That's just to mushy for me and really looks like ?? in a can.

Although I use to eat dog biscuits as a kid. ?

No wonder I have such thick/shiny hair.:shock:
 

Motorpsychology

Well-Known Member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Threads
21
Messages
3,359
Reaction score
11,794
Location
Prescott, WI
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4 Carbonized grey; 2025 Mazda CX-90 Platinum Quartz
Occupation
Vagabond
I don't know how anyone could eat this stuff! :puke: It's loaded with preservatives and tastes nasty. Never mind that it has 1590mg of sodium.o_O
Mom would make it for lunch for my siblings & I on no-school days & snow days. sometimes Spaghetti-Os, but by the time those came out, I was building zits with fast food.
Usually I/we had choice between that and tomato soup. Summer vacation brought out the white bread and Welches Grape Jelly. But we survived ,anyway
 

Motorpsychology

Well-Known Member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Threads
21
Messages
3,359
Reaction score
11,794
Location
Prescott, WI
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4 Carbonized grey; 2025 Mazda CX-90 Platinum Quartz
Occupation
Vagabond

TJC

Well-Known Member
First Name
Tony
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Threads
47
Messages
4,150
Reaction score
10,622
Location
North Carolina
Vehicle(s)
93 Miata, 05 Ranger 4x4, 20 Ranger 4x4, 23 CX-5
Geez, can you guys do anything right up there? Halloween on the 14th, you can't spell colour right and you eat that nasty Poutine! ? ?‍♂

BTW...Happy EARLY halloween. ?
I even heard they put mayo on their french fries!

Happy Thanksgiving!
 

TJC

Well-Known Member
First Name
Tony
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Threads
47
Messages
4,150
Reaction score
10,622
Location
North Carolina
Vehicle(s)
93 Miata, 05 Ranger 4x4, 20 Ranger 4x4, 23 CX-5
Or as my TI Drill Sergeant yelled at me when getting off the bus (with a colorful string of unique profanities). I am an equal opportunity TI. I hate all of you equally! Now get your %$%$#@$$$% asses off my bus! NOW! NOW! NOW!. Before I am tempted to put my boot in your ass!

It's been 50 years. It is funny now, but it wasn't funny at all then.
 

Doc

Well-Known Member
First Name
Doc
Joined
Dec 24, 2018
Threads
94
Messages
5,828
Reaction score
23,488
Location
Live oak fla
Vehicle(s)
2026 5.0 Mustang GT, 2024 Ranger STX
Occupation
Retired
Yup, they are not allowed to go all (Potty Mouth) any more.. I could tell some stories but I won’t……
Sponsored

 
 








Top