Bladimir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2020 XLT FX4
Occupation
Electronic Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I saw on this thread that fordrangerlift is at Las Vegas, do you guys do installation at your shop? Just in case I'm in the Vegas area.
Sponsored

PonyXpress

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
I just placed my order with Ford Ranger LIfts. After reading this thread, that is the right kit for my truck. Can't wait to install it!

Edit: oh darn, I just saw that I could have got a discount. I sent him an email asking if he can apply it to my order - fingers crossed he will :)

Last edited:

Roscho

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Occupation
Sbo
Does anyone have the front suspension torque specs? I'm getting ready to install my 3" tomorrow. I have everything ready to go, but there are no torque specs on the directions. I searched the forum and for some reason can't open the files that contain the magic info. Rather than start a new thread I figured an answer in this one would help anyone researching this particular lift.

NvrFinished

First Name
Shea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT 4x4 Rapid Red
The Ford Performance website for the Fox 2.0 coilovers has an install pdf that lists torque values I believe.

PonyXpress

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
I would hope the kit comes with instructions with the torque specs. I ordered my 3" leveling kit from Ford Ranger LIfts, be here in a few days.

If it does not, you can check out the Service Manuals here

I decided to go with 17x9 wheels with a -12 offset, tires are 285x70 Falken Wildpeak AT. Can't wait to see how they look!

Roscho

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Occupation
Sbo
I would hope the kit comes with instructions with the torque specs. I ordered my 3" leveling kit from Ford Ranger LIfts, be here in a few days.

If it does not, you can check out the Service Manuals here

I decided to go with 17x9 wheels with a -12 offset, tires are 285x70 Falken Wildpeak AT. Can't wait to see how they look!
It does not have the specs in the instructions.. I can't open those links for some reason. But I did find the specs on the Ford performance site..

PonyXpress

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
It does not have the specs in the instructions.. I can't open those links for some reason. But I did find the specs on the Ford performance site..
How do you know the kit instructions with specs do not come with the kit, yours will arrive tomorrow?

I've attached the Service Manual for the front end, and it does have the specs for the struts. Compare to what you found and let us know.

Attachments

Roscho

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Occupation
Sbo
I have my kit in possession. Installing tomorrow evening. Sorry for the confusion. I'll get back on those specs. Bedtime for now..
IMG_20200601_232144279.jpg
IMG_20200601_232152635.jpg

PonyXpress

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
I received my Ford Ranger LIfts 3 inch level kit yesterday. It's a great kit and easy instructions. I highly recommend this kit and customer service is super!

New wheels/tires are 285/70/17 Falken Wildpeak A/T3W with Fuel Lethal 17/9 with the -12mm offset

I had to remove the crash bars and front mud flaps and a small piece of the inside fender well cover, but they now clear at full lock (not by much) and I really like the look.

forums.jpg

IMG_4406.jpg

IMG_4407.jpg

Spartan359

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XL 2WD
Occupation
Security Systems Operator
Hello everyone,

I own a 2019 Ford Ranger XL 2WD and have been looking at several options for leveling out the front of the truck. Have any of you had to replace your upper control arms due to it binding and wearing out faster since installing the leveling kit? for some people all they do is the leveling kit and others swap out the control arms. Just trying to do it right so I have no problems. Any other parts wearing out faster? Right now I'm liking the FordRangerLift.com leveling kit.

Any parts suggested for swapping out?

PonyXpress

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
I used this kit and did not change out the lowers. No binding or any other issues so far. That said, I only have about 150 miles on the truck since I completed the job.

wrench

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Super Cab XLT FX4 HPR, FZ1, KTM 500EXC, MONKEY
Vehicle Showcase
Hi John, I installed these spacers on my 4x4 XLT about 6K miles ago. I didn't add, or change anything else , except for the alignment, which required minimal changes. I like the result, and have had no problems. Good luck with your truck!

Efrenm

First Name
Efren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger XLT 2019
Does anyone have the link for
The 3” level kit from Robbys, thank you!