First Name
keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2WD SuperCab - 97 BMW M3
Occupation
Retired
Yeap, looks like two were dropped off at Two Rivers Ford in Mt. Juliet TN, XLT and the white Lariat.

Nice looking truck.
Couple of things I don't care for, the wheels, I want 18" and I don't like either style they offer. The other is the front end slant, I want my truck level. No big deal, both are fixable. I also want the extended cab in either silver or the blue.

unnamed-5.jpg
unnamed-4.jpg
unnamed-3.jpg
unnamed-2.jpg

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Yeap, looks like two were dropped off at Two Rivers Ford in Mt. Juliet TN, XLT and the white Lariat.

Nice looking truck.
Couple of things I don't care for, the wheels, I want 18" and I don't like either style they offer. The other is the front end slant, I want my truck level. No big deal, both are fixable. I also want the extended cab in either silver or the blue.

unnamed-5.jpg
unnamed-4.jpg
unnamed-3.jpg
unnamed-2.jpg
Anymore of the grey Ranger? That’s my exact configuration.

Edit: @Stic-o

Last edited:

Toytec

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT 302a S/cab 4X4 w/diff lock MG
Occupation
Automotive technician, Retired.
Vehicle Showcase
I don't think I've ever heard it mentioned, but is the back bumper metal also? Could someone give it a knock knock please? I know the Tacoma is all plastic. BTW, even after all the year end sales hype, we still have an entire row of Taco's that haven't moved. I think the word is out fella's.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I don't think I've ever heard it mentioned, but is the back bumper metal also? Could someone give it a knock knock please? I know the Tacoma is all plastic. BTW, even after all the year end sales hype, we still have an entire row of Taco's that haven't moved. I think the word is out fella's.
Should be metal front & back.

SlinkyFriend

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Focus
Woah did you get to drive it?
Yeah, I could buy it if I wanted to evidently. XLT. I liked it a lot. Drove around Fort Wayne, Indiana a bit. The also put a stripe on it. Only issue I had was that it was noisy during start up. I could really hear the fan or turbo more than I wanted to. But in no way a deal breaker. I’m curious if anyone else notices it. It was sitting cold. Had 45 miles already on it before I drove it.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, I could buy it if I wanted to evidently. XLT. I liked it a lot. Drove around Fort Wayne, Indiana a bit. The also put a stripe on it. Only issue I had was that it was noisy during start up. I could really hear the fan or turbo more than I wanted to. But in no way a deal breaker. I’m curious if anyone else notices it. It was sitting cold. Had 45 miles already on it before I drove it.
You could hear it inside or outside the cabin? Maybe it’s because it needed to be warmed up.

SlinkyFriend

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Focus
You could hear it inside or outside the cabin? Maybe it’s because it needed to be warmed up.
Inside the cabin, it was only during start up so maybe. We will see when I get into another one. Either way. I loved the ride, it was comfy. I drive a lot so I’m looking forward to that. Also my surprisely favorite part was the view. How much I could see around made it feel better. Likely to do with how slanted the hood is.
Sponsored