2019 Ford Ranger Sightings at Dealerships Tracker & Map

Mires

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
I don't have a link but Joe Machens Ford in Columbia, MO has a crew cab XLT FX4 in hot pepper red. I'm gonna go and drive it tomorrow.

FLEngineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SCrew
Vehicle Showcase
They don't list this one on their website yet; hopefully more info tomorrow. It's a good 75 plus miles from me so I'd have to be pretty confident. The boss gave the green light to get an FX4 if I want it but I may wait it out yet. Not many lightning blue to choose from. A local dealer has a Hot Pepper that is growing on me though...

Can't figure out why so many of the dealers in my area have optioned out these trucks yet selected the bed utility package over the spray in liner.

@StAugKid, you want it?

Pinecrestjim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2018 F-150, 2016 Escape
They don't list this one on their website yet; hopefully more info tomorrow. It's a good 75 plus miles from me so I'd have to be pretty confident. The boss gave the green light to get an FX4 if I want it but I may wait it out yet. Not many lightning blue to choose from. A local dealer has a Hot Pepper that is growing on me though...

Can't figure out why so many of the dealers in my area have optioned out these trucks yet selected the bed utility package over the spray in liner.

@StAugKid, you want it?
I'll be in Orlando this weekend to see my daughter. We might just drive over there to kill some time together and take a sneak peak at what my truck will look like.

DHare

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat - Saber; 2020 Ford Edge - Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired

StAugKid

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fiesta ST
Occupation
Assistant Manager Kay Jewelers

@StAugKid, you want it?
I'll have to try to check it out. My next day off isn't for another 2 weeks but I will see if I can get free for a few hours and work willing (and wife willing) I will hopefully get to see it before it's gone. Fortunately, Bozard Ford is only 10 minutes from me and they have a few on the lot that I can at least check out if I can sneak off for "an oil change" before work.