2019 Ford Ranger Sightings at Dealerships Tracker & Map

pannwfn

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 fx4 level II
Showed up at the Flagstaff AZ dealer about a week ago: 1FTER4FH5KLA05678. And they're NOT dealing! Mine is not scheduled yet, but looks like it MIGHT be delivered in April (Ordered 11/27/18).
May if your lucky.
Sponsored

j0shm1lls

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger SCrew Lariat FX4 Sport
Vehicle Showcase

SRAces

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA, 2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Special Edition
Occupation
USAF (retired)
Vehicle Showcase
My local dealer closed the deal yesterday to get me the Lightning Blue Ranger due any day now at a dealer about 50 miles away in Florida. So I'm not getting the Hot Pepper Red one still getting delayed in the order bank. Only difference between the ordered red one and the blue is the interior color and the blue one has the factory spray in bed liner. The extra cost of the Hot Pepper Red color basically covered most of the cost of the spray in bedliner. Hoping to get the truck the end of this week but no later than next week. It is in transit and was due to be delivered at the Florida dealer on the 15th. Cannot wait!

mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Supercab, Nissan Rogue
I know @mike has seen one before, but thought it was cool they are finally making it out to Hawaii.
If I'm not mistaken, that's the furthest West Ford dealer :)

Maui: Here is what's crazy, Valley Isle Motors is getting 88 and showing all in transit
Oahu: between 3 dealers, 30 either here, in transit or ordered.
Kauai: 1 here
Big Island: Shows none (would have thought they'd have many).

So in the short term, 119, either here, in transit, or dealer ordered not counting any customer orders like mine.
Sponsored