Sponsored

?

MXGOLF

Well-Known Member
First Name
Mark
Joined
Dec 5, 2020
Threads
41
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
5,867
Location
Oregon
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4-2007 Yamaha FZ6 and Sammy my 2026 Maverick
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
Sorry Mark I musta missed it somehow but never to late....Welcome to the Club! ?



The Kool Damper Klub.jpg
Thanks Dave I feel part of the team now. You just made my day!!!
Sponsored

 

Figarou

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2019
Threads
25
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
13,798
Location
Texas
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Edge ST, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
I’m likely pretty easy to find but @RANGER PRIDE keeps moving’ around - I spotted him once in St. Catharines (or was it Niagara Falls?), then he disappeared back out west, I think.

Have you tried surveillance? ?

87040682.webp
 

Msfitoy

Well-Known Member
First Name
Sid
Joined
Mar 5, 2019
Threads
67
Messages
9,234
Reaction score
28,612
Location
North Carolina
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
NWO Robot Polisher
Vehicle Showcase
1


rydfree

Well-Known Member
First Name
Benny
Joined
Sep 3, 2021
Threads
16
Messages
985
Reaction score
3,687
Location
Alabama
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Super crew Lariet - Mercedes GLK
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
1
Greg I watch Stripes at least a couple times a year it's so darn funny and I love all the actors in it. One of my favorites is when they're all sitting around telling the others about themselves, you just cant help but laugh at John Candy even when he's not talking he's funny.

Another one of my favorite lines. :LOL:?


Big Toe.jpg
You're our big toe Dave :crackup:
 

wanted33

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jim
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Threads
12
Messages
2,191
Reaction score
7,227
Location
Down south in Dixie
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
And just think, we knew him when. And of course now I have a new hero. This calls for some Tracy Bowman dancing turkeys. :turkey: :turkey: :turkey: :turkey: :turkey: :turkey: :turkey:
 

AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,222
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker

P. A. Schilke

Well-Known Member
First Name
Phil
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Threads
149
Messages
7,084
Reaction score
37,224
Location
GV Arizona
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
1

AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,222
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker
 








Top