Sponsored

Search results

  1. What show got you into cars & trucks? šŸ“ŗšŸ

    I grew up in the garage and going to racetracks with my parents. My father built cars and drove in IMSA and CASC/SCCA road racing. It was inevitable to become a car guy too. For shows I’d have to vote for the original Top Gear!
  2. 2027 Chevy Colorado Gets 350HP And 455TQ

    Here’s an opportunity for another Fitzstick variant!
  3. Possible leveling kit change.

    I think the rule of thumb is that you get double the thickness of the spacer in lift out at the wheel.
  4. Never Forget!

    I was at work and once we heard what was happening, watched those terrible events on a little tv one of the guys had. I’m in Canada and all of hearts went out to our friends and neighbours south of the border. There’s been some political nonsense between our two countries lately, I hope that...
  5. LED Fog Lamp installation

    It’s a welded nut onto the crossmember. I’d have to take a look but maybe you can get a visegrip on the broken end and keep turning it out from above? (the broken bit would be unscrewing up away from the ground) šŸ¤ž
  6. LED Fog Lamp installation

    Mine never have. šŸ¤ž You can see in those photos how the yellow light hits lower too, they’re great in heavy fog. (Thanks for the pics dozxab)
  7. LED Fog Lamp installation

    Can confirm. It’s just like they show in that video. It’s a bit fiddly to get some light and your hand up in there, but you don’t need to take anything apart. I went with the switchback bulbs from lasfit. Having white and amber is a nice feature.
  8. FX4 Is Differential Fluid change any different if you have the locker.

    Nope, nothing special. Just drain and fill until you get fluid at the fill port.
  9. Transmission Oil Pan Gasket Question

    I installed a mishimoto pan a few months ago. It does have an o-ring in a groove around the mounting face. Noticed mine was doing the same thing, just a tiny bit of weeping, rear passenger side corner. I re-torqued it a couple weeks ago and it’s been dry so far. Was thinking about adding a...
  10. Wheel spacers.

    Looking to add spacers on my ā€˜21 too. Were there any issues with the length of the wheel studs with 1ā€ spacers? Just curious before I pull off a rim and measure. Cheers!
  11. Auto stop/start disable?

    I went with a module you plug into the a.s.s. switch harness. Not the cheapest solution but it seemed cleaner than using a nightlight or playing around with the bms in forscan. Easy to install and works great. -Just another option to consider.
  12. MBS Extended Automatic Transmission Dipsticks now available

    Just installed mine in the driveway, it’s no problem with a few hand tools. The instructions that come with it are great too!
  13. What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

    I received my transmission dipstick from Mike’s Build Shop. It’s been said here before, but it really is a well built and quality product. Cheers and thanks Mike!
  14. A Win In The Ranger Column

    Went with the Ranger for that reason too. I had a 2012 gm sierra and the newer 1500’s got way bigger in the last few years. I miss having 4’ between the wheel wells in the bed but it’s not that big of an issue.
  15. Interior Roll Cage

    I’ve built a couple full cages in race cars. They’re not something you want in a road vehicle, you’ll end up ripping out most of the interior, cutting up the dash, as well as having to climb over the door bars to get in and out. Will be issues with airbags, seatbelts etc. also. Just some things...
  16. Easy bed tie-downs

    Adding these today, thanks for sharing this idea! ?
  17. DIY wire mesh “molle style” panels

    Thanks for this info and great job. Fabbing up a set is now on my list on spring projects. Cheers!
  18. A good video re. cleaning intake valves etc.

    Agreed, I’m planning on installing one too. Have used them on turbo’d cars and it’s worth keeping all that junk out of the intercooler and plumbing too.
  19. New to me, ‘21 XLT Tremor

    I’ll have to wear a straw hat when driving it! If you know, you know… ?





Top