Sponsored

Search results

  1. Recommended service at 50K miles?

    required, check manual recommended, basic - oil/filter, caf, engine air filer. Diffs, trans, transfer case. Fuel system cleaner in gas, spark plugs. Maybe a brake flush or poor man's brake flush (reservoir drain/fill). I need to look more into lubing my driveshaft...
  2. Curt Echo Bluetooth Brake Controller and Android App - anyone got it to work on Ranger5g?

    I have the Curt Echo and it works just fine, can adjust settings anytime. Pixel 6 It looses connection sometimes but connects right back. I suspect not the phone or Echo, but my 22 year old trailer plug connection instead I don't use Android Auto, just regular Bluetooth
  3. MBRP Aluminized Exhaust Failure...

    OP - Have you looked at Gibson Exhaust? Higher quality than MBRP and sounds great
  4. Ability to turn off auto stop/start

    There is also this 5 min install, just pull the switch and plug in line https://www.autostopeliminator.com/products/2019-ford-ranger-autostop-eliminator
  5. Tow mode all the time?

    I use tow mode sometimes but I find the downshifting too aggressive, I just lock out gears when I need to downshift or use Sport mode However, I have the Livernois tow tune on all the time...
  6. Preventing dust intrusion into bed?

    Yea was just going to say all the little circular and odd shaped holes and gaps under the top rails Even with my tonneau cover and the tailgate seal some gets in. I found a lot of dust gets in along the bottom of the front bulkhead. I didn't want to seal it so I just lay a moving blanket down...
  7. Rear Brake Wearing

    Yea either mine wasn't greased enough from the factory or was washed out from off-roading and pressure washing. All four corners were almost dry and were causing my calipers to stick and created hot spots and warping because they weren't cooling down Fronts were caught too late and I had to do...
  8. Rear Brake Wearing

    +1 on greasing the slide pins
  9. Rear axle leaking

    Let it ride. Mine leaks much more, and at 40k when I changed the diff fluid there was no noticeable amount missing and was still fairly clean Looks worse than it is
  10. Impulsive tune purchase sabotaged by CARB

    And general headache from all the regulatory BS OP - Livernois FTW, same as Ford Performance but you get the tech support should you have any issues/questions
  11. Leaking axle seal or brake caliper?

    OP- axle seal leak, looks like mine. Oil seeps and attracts dirt and can look worse than it actually is. Mine was, and continues to drip on the rim Back when it was new in 2019, I took it in several times. But no solution Maybe now there is However, I just let it go and pressure wash it...
  12. Fuel in oil

    Spliff is an American term too. Cannabis mixed with tobacco Also this whole fuel in oil is real, just not a problem. For these DI turbo engines is normal. Just change your oil often First 44k miles I drove it often, long distance drives, and changed oil often ~6months or whenever I got to...
  13. E-Brake Alarm - Stretched Cable

    OP - From your description, it sounds like you have a stiff boot keeping the lever from going all the way down - I'm sure winter in NY is worse than CA, and even I have this problem of it not going all the way down when it is cold/stiff. No light like you have though. One day when it has...
  14. Miss you guys, and my KEYPAD

    Still going strong!
  15. Where are we buying our spark plugs from?

    Pre-gapped NGK one step colder from Panda Motorsports
  16. adhesive for quadlock phone mount

    Syncwire off Amazon. Just choose the flattest surface you can. I chose lower right of the screen Holding strong like my...belt
  17. MPG tricks

    There was a variation I had in my TBird Turbo Coupe, it was called 2/80





Top