Sponsored

Search results

  1. Folding Headrest Won't Unfold

    I think you have to push the button in to lift it back up, maybe you've already done that.
  2. 2021 Transmission shifting weird

    With this information, no one here can tell your more than your Ford dealer, but a search of this forum will tell you that pre-2023 models were prone to transmission issues.
  3. Wrapped Headlights

    Wrapping with ppf is essential, especially if you live in an area where road chips are frequent (as I do living in Arizona). I had my entire front end wrapped. Xpel is considered one of the best films.
  4. Windshield treatments?

    Sorry, that's not on the label.
  5. Windshield treatments?

    What did you see? I know in your first post you mentioned fogging with RainX. The actual front and back labels with instructions are from my 303 shown below. It is states that it is made for vinyl, rubber & plastic. It makes no mention of glass. Now perhaps it may be "safe" on glass, but...
  6. Windshield treatments?

    Oh yeah, user error from overspray. As to using it on glass, see below:
  7. Windshield treatments?

    You probably already know this, but 303 is not designed for glass. I have never tried it on glass, but I once made the mistake of getting a little bit on clear plastic. Bad move. Very difficult to bring back the clarity. PlastX was the savior.
  8. Odd noise while turning left at near full lock/full lock

    If you find it is not rubbing at a standstill, then my guess is a problem in the front differential (which is more on the left side).
  9. Odd noise while turning left at near full lock/full lock

    Have you put the truck in full lock at a standstill then looked and felt inside the wheel well to see determine if the tire is rubbing?
  10. New owner, just had racks and cover installed

    Bed space is like any other space. The more you have, the more you want. If you have a 3-car garage, you wish you had four. If your driveway will accommodate four cars, you wish it was big enough for six. I was happy to sacrifice the bed size for a truck that could fit into parking spaces...
  11. E-Locker axle installed

    Unfortunately, when something looks that way that's all you ever see.
  12. Unlikely Bronco competitor

    I love the looks of the Defender too, I'm just waiting for a better engine. The one they are pushing is the six cylinder "Mild Hybrid" which adds substantial cost and gives you a whole 1 mpg more! I asked the sales department why get a hybrid for a mere 1 mpg? He said more power. I'm like...
  13. KNOCKOFF Ford Ranger Raptor Grille

    Looks like a Dodge Ram now
  14. JUST INSTALLED SEAT COVERS BY SHEARCOMFORT. NOT THE BEST FIT.

    They look perfectly fine. After a couple weeks the air pocket will be gone.
  15. Cybertruck

    Unpainted steel reflects light and heat, you could more easily cook on a dark painted ranger.
  16. Cybertruck

    The Tesla is a work of art. Some people like Picasso, others like Michelangelo. I like them both, but I can only afford Dr. Seuss.
  17. How Many Have Gone From Ranger to F150? Hybrid Specifically.

    Try putting a passenger behind you in the rear seat of the Ranger. With a 36" inseam, only one of you is going to be comfortable. No passenger - then no problem. I do like my Ranger Tremor a lot, but the F-150 is just more useful, more roomy, gets better milage (2.7 liter) and has a much...
  18. How Many Have Gone From Ranger to F150? Hybrid Specifically.

    I wasn't talking about the bed. Oh yeah, you can put passengers there too.
  19. How Many Have Gone From Ranger to F150? Hybrid Specifically.

    I went from an F-150 to the Ranger 18 months ago because it was too big for many parking spots. Well, I may have to go back to the F-150. Why? # 1. Nicer/larger back seat with actual space to carry things. The Ranger can barely hold a load of groceries in the back. 2. Better mileage! The...





Top