Sponsored

Search results

  1. Audio upgrade shenanigans. (picture heavy)

    Disabling the DSP got rid of the factory bass roll off and factory time alignment. I didn't have any fake engine noise to begin with. There is dampening on the backside of the door panels, I probably should have added more though.
  2. Audio upgrade shenanigans. (picture heavy)

    I think it sounds much better than stock. I did have my expectations tempered though, a vehicle isn't really the ideal listening environment. ...I have a rattle to hunt down in my rear drivers side door.
  3. Audio upgrade shenanigans. (picture heavy)

    Hey all, I thought I'd post my audio upgrade adventure. I have a 2019 supercab XLT so no B&O. I have Sync 3 and the 8" screen, upgraded to Sync 3.4. The stock system wasn't terrible, but I wanted better. And I wanted to do it retaining the stock look. Parts List: T-harness Speed wire...
  4. What is the best Ranger color?

    I said I'd never buy another red vehicle... I too am waiting for touch up paint.





Top