First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rogue-offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger Lariat
We're taking pre-orders on the new AFN 4x4 Front bumper in Semi Gloss black.. This unit comes with the following:

Mounting Holes for Sensors( not shown in pictures) will come with sensor blanks for vehicles equipped without.
Integrated Fog light bezels with LED fog lights and switchback turn signals
Integrated Winch mount
Front Aluminum Skid Plate

You will not find a higher quality front bumper on the market, AFN 4x4 is a global supplier of vehicle armor for the defense industry and is now making products for the US domestic market starting with the Ford Ranger. These Bumpers will be landing on our doorstep in Early January!

PT# 48002523 Front bumper $1502.95 + free Shipping

To order give us a shout at (702) 907-3478 or email [email protected]

SEMA2019p0009 177.jpg

SEMA2019p0009 174.jpg

IMG_3187.JPG

IMG_3184.JPG

IMG_3189.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Fjsteven

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4 Sport
Beautiful bumper. But I would like to keep all my toys workin. Sensors cruise etc. also would like mountaing points for an antenna.

OP
OP
Rogue Offroad

Rogue Offroad

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rogue-offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger Lariat
Beautiful bumper. But I would like to keep all my toys workin. Sensors cruise etc. also would like mountaing points for an antenna.
there will be holes for the sensors... You could used the mounting bar where the 3 lights are mounted as an antenna mount if desired.

deeve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
The bumper appearance looks great! For folks with adaptive cruise control, what would they do?

OP
OP
Rogue Offroad

Rogue Offroad

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rogue-offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger Lariat
The bumper appearance looks great! For folks with adaptive cruise control, what would they do?
It's going to need a relocation bracket... the Fab fours one is $100 from 4wp...On our Ranger we did our own relocation with some zip ties....

deeve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Thanks for the quick answer...Maybe you can answer something I've wondered about the brackets since they put it behind the grill...how does it work? Does adaptive cruise control and emergency braking work as well as before?

OP
OP
Rogue Offroad

Rogue Offroad

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rogue-offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger Lariat
Thanks for the quick answer...Maybe you can answer something I've wondered about the brackets since they put it behind the grill...how does it work? Does adaptive cruise control and emergency braking work as well as before?
I'm not 100% sure on how they work... With that being said the ACC and Emergency braking do work when you relocate the module. I believe the emergency braking sensor is actually in the rear view mirror up top... I could be wrong though.

SnowCaine

First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford ranger FX4, Mitsubishi Evolution X
Occupation
Laid off due to covid-19
Absolutely interested PM me when you see this, i live in Canada so not sure how the shipping will work as of right now with COVID but very interested, also do you guys make rear bumpers also?

Wouldnt mind doing a dual buy if the price is right :)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.