First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rogue-offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger Lariat
After months of testing and waiting, We got them done and dialed in. Looking to Crown your Ranger ??? That's right King Shocks 2.5 kits are here. One of the Top Offroad and Race Shock Companies. Know for their superior performance and reliability on and offroad. NOTHING RIDES LIKE A KING! So if you want to get your Ranger Dialed in and Rolling on some of the best offroad shocks on the market let us know. We have a Limited supply but can get them on order. Typical build time is 2-4 weeks. But usually sooner for us .

Here is the link .

https://www.rogue-offroad.com/product-p/kingranger1.htm

Hang tight while we get some pictures !
Sponsored

jhndeergrn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
JUST saw these on your website! I actually called King today and they said they didn’t have a release date but the engineers have been workin on them... Any info regarding lift height with these?

jhndeergrn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Found this interesting article on the build quality of Fox vs KING.

https://accutuneoffroad.com/articles/fox-vs-king-2-0-coilover-shock-comparison/

Seems from a material quality standpoint the Fox wins hands down. Any other first hand opinions on this?
That’s an interesting article. I wish the King link above had a more detailed description on the Rogue website. It seems as if there hasn’t been any real world testing and leaves me with lots of questions.

OP
OP
Rogue Offroad

Rogue Offroad

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rogue-offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger Lariat
We have been testing these for the last few months along with 2 other options. So between king and fox its always a preference of brand kinda like ford and chevy. Some prefer one over the other. I've raced on fox and king and have been sponsored by both , Any one who says one is superior has monetary motives. Both are great, Now the difference is right now King 2.5 are available and will be shipping Fox for the time only has 2.0 available but 2.5 are scheduled for release. We will have a vehicle at Offroad Expo with Kings on it .

OP
OP
Rogue Offroad

Rogue Offroad

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rogue-offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger Lariat
JUST saw these on your website! I actually called King today and they said they didn’t have a release date but the engineers have been working on them... Any info regarding lift height with these?
We have them released to us right now and can fill orders. First batch is already spoken for and each order has been shipped already For any other orders it will be standard build time so 2-4 weeks build time. Lift height will be up to 3 in of lift for front with coil-overs. And rear will accommodate up to 1 in of lift . We will have pictures here shortly after we display them at Offroad Expo!

Lunchbox88

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SuperCrew FX4
@Rogue Offroad Please forgive my ignorance here. Does the 2.5 mean that these give you a 2.5" lift? The description on the website doesnt really say.

Edit: Nevermind, did some more googling, it means the shock body diameter. :facepalm:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rogue Offroad

Rogue Offroad

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rogue-offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger Lariat
@Rogue Offroad Please forgive me ignorance here. Does the 2.5 mean that these give you a 2.5" lift? The description on the website doesnt really say.

Edit: Nevermind, did some more googling, it means the shock body diameter. :facepalm:
Yeah 2.0 and 2.5 and 3.0 are shock diameter

Caluke

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Automotive tech
Here's the Front Coilovers With Finned Resi Option and Compression Adjuster !

Ranger King 2.5.png
Any idea when these will be available? I didn’t see them on your store. Thanks.

oggvorbis

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Vehicle Showcase

Caluke

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Automotive tech

oggvorbis

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Vehicle Showcase
I am specifically looking for finned resi’s and compression adjusters. I don’t see the option in the drop down menu. Maybe I am missing something? Thanks.
I don’t see an option for the finned reservoirs but compression adjusters is in the dropdown box under “king 2.5 trail kit,” a $570 option. You’ll probably just have to give them a call if they don’t see this.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.