Hello ! Rogue Offroad is your one-stop shop for all our Ranger needs .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogue Offroad

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rogue-offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger Lariat
Hi Ranger5G!

I wanted to introduce everyone to Rogue Offroad and our Website. For years we have been building a strong reputation for great customer service and a no BS shopping experience. Initially Rogue started as a desert race team. After helping a offroad tour company here in Las Vegas get off the ground. I set off with a partner to Race a Class 8 Truck . This truck was a old school 70s Ford. Was built to handle almost anything we could drive her into. So after a few races partner pulled out. I was deeply involved with companies like King Shocks, Method Race Wheels and many more. So gradually people would ask if I could help them. Thus Rogue Offroad started, helping friends and acquaintances with their truck and vehicle builds. For years it was a side project to produce extra $$$ . Years later Racing Spec Trophy Tuck opportunity gave me the ability to set up a shop to help take Rogue to the next level. Years later Here We Are.

With a desire to grow in the off-road community, we have built www.rogue-offroad.com. Check it out ! Keep in mind that I am still working on it, adding new products daily. If there is anything you see that needs to be added/fixed, please let me know.

I also plan on holding Group Buys for members, and I'm up for suggestions to look into getting an added volume discount. I'm already working on a few things. so stay tuned. Also be on the look out as we have a lot planned for our shop 2019 Lariat Ranger . Hope to help this community grow!

And... don't forget to "Like" my Facebook page for added deals: https://www.facebook.com/RogueOffroadRacing/

Also Follow us on instagram. ROGUEOFFROAD

*** Note we will be building a stronger Ranger base on photos and posts but need your help****

Be sure to msg us here or on Social Media or call for questions
THANKS! :)
Shawn

IMG_2819.PNG
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.