Ranger Wildtrak VS Ranger Raptor live demonstration

Ugga Mugga

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Ford is sparing no expense in launching this in Thailand.

Sponsored

Raptor Rick

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hoping for US Ranger Raptor
So the Wildtrak is more of an off-road kind of model? I haven't actually read anything on it. I will admit with the comparison there, both are beautiful trucks that were really well made!

K Knox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Occupation
Guitarist

Nicolas50

First Name
Nicolas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger wildtrack
Hello, I own a Ranger wiltrack for 2 years, no worries with, there are some differences between the one you are going to have (regulation by country, options and also aesthetic) but mechanically it will be the same.
I can say that he is a good franchiser (given his size) who has no real ability to tow a trailer, and who on the road is comfortable and well equipped.
I leave you the link of a video made for its promotion here in France:

Raptor Rick

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hoping for US Ranger Raptor
Hello, I own a Ranger wiltrack for 2 years, no worries with, there are some differences between the one you are going to have (regulation by country, options and also aesthetic) but mechanically it will be the same.
I can say that he is a good franchiser (given his size) who has no real ability to tow a trailer, and who on the road is comfortable and well equipped.
I leave you the link of a video made for its promotion here in France:

Thanks for the information man. I always have a hard time finding solid info on trucks that haven't been released over here yet because every country says something different. What you said makes sense though.

FelixDaCat

First Name
Felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
I must have overlooked this thread. Great videos! I was just looking through all of them. You can really get a feel for the truck and its power in each one. I am going keep an eye out for any videos myself. I am hoping we get some news here in the US on when we can expect to see the Raptor for sale here. No one has given a definite date yet.

misanthrope

First Name
N/A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL 4x4
Not much you can tell between the two models from what they were doing. Main thing is just seeing how they look different design wise.

It would take actual seat time to feel the real difference between the two IMO. Or seeing the two run the same terrain at high speed.