2023 Ranger Wildtrak Philippines

NotBudule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
The panoramic pic of the undercarriage won't load for some reason. ,crawl back under there if you can and snap a few more ... unless they will put it up on a rack for you/us , might be easier and better lighting...

RangerVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ranger XLT
Not a fan of the huge screens in vehicles...people already too distracted as is..
I do like where they have the cupholders. I think the ones in my truck are too far rearward for my liking

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Looks like all HVAC control is buttons and knobs and all other sync functions are from display. No radio or seri button on steering wheel. Unless I’m missing something

OP
OP
Synfulz

Synfulz

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Diesel :)
Occupation
Retired Powerplant Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like all HVAC control is buttons and knobs and all other sync functions are from display. No radio or seri button on steering wheel. Unless I’m missing something
HVAC controls still have minimal controls below the screen. Zoom in and you will see. Also a volume knob.

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
Not impressed. Front is ugly. Lights too big. Fenders too squared of, cuts visibility. Grille sticks out too far. The bumper is really bad, but that will be different in the US. Interior is OK, don't see a big difference from current other than the huge screen. Do like the new cup holder location. The DS grab handle would be nice but doubt it will make it to the US.