First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 STX Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Damper Salesman
Next month I will have one year of ownership with my Ranger and 15K miles. Just wanted to post some photo's of when I brought it home, and what she looks like now. Really the only other thing I want next is the Raptor grill, and rock sliders and I think I am done with exterior mods.

IMG-0655.jpg

IMG-0637.jpg
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Looks good Steve! I don't envy you with a black truck out in the desert. lol They look great when they're clean but if it's anything like here (there's so much dust in the air) it gets dirty just sitting in the garage. Never say you're done with the mods., three years later and I'm still getting stuff. I've got new Eibachs coming Friday. :facepalm:

OP
OP
VegasRanger

VegasRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 STX Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Damper Salesman
Looks good Steve! I don't envy you with a black truck out in the desert. lol They look great when they're clean but if it's anything like here (there's so much dust in the air) it gets dirty just sitting in the garage. Never say you're done with the mods., three years later and I'm still getting stuff. I've got new Eibachs coming Friday. :facepalm:
Tell me about man. I definitely DID NOT want a black truck, but it was literally the last one on the lot when I bought it. It had everything else I wanted so I bought it. Luckily, she's almost never in the sun. At home I park inside the garage, and at work we have a parking garage.
Sponsored