Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Hello Everyone!

I wanted to announce a thank you gesture for our customers here on the Ranger5G (and Ranger6G once production starts!). You guys/girls have been very supportive and we wanted to find other ways we can be helpful to the community. Starting today we are going to offer Ford Protect Extended Service Plans for $50 over our dealer cost on any Ranger, whether you purchased it from us or another dealership. This represents a savings on average of $1000-$2000 from other dealerships in-person pricing and a discount from other online Ford Protect retailers as well.

How do you get this started?

Visit www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com

The entire process will be handled seamlessly online by electronic signature and a secure electronic deposit. Your contract will be in force within 2-3 business days of completion of the deposit and electronic signature. Ford's ESP system is nationwide and will update electronically within their system showing your contract status, so you won't need a paper copy of the contract to bring with you.

Ford pass points can be used towards the purchase of these contracts as well!

Have another Ford or Lincoln vehicle you'd like to add coverage to? We can handle that too!The process is initiated the same way by emailing [email protected] with the information above.

This offer is good for anywhere in the U.S. with the exception of the state of Florida & California.

Again, we want to thank this supportive community here and appreciate the opportunity to help wherever we can!

Zach
Sponsored

Last edited:

rydfree

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Super crew Lariet - Mercedes GLK
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Hello Everyone!

I wanted to announce a thank you gesture for our customers here on the Ranger5G (and Ranger6G once production starts!). You guys/girls have been very supportive and we wanted to find other ways we can be helpful to the community. Starting today we are going to offer Ford Protect Extended Service Plans for $50 over our dealer cost on any Ranger, whether you purchased it from us or another dealership. This represents a savings on average of $1000-$2000 from other dealerships in-person pricing and a discount from other online Ford Protect retailers as well.

How do you get this started?

Please send an email to [email protected] with the following information:

Name
Address
Phone number
VIN
Approximate mileage on vehicle now
Coverage desired (years and mileage)

The entire process will be handled seamlessly online by electronic signature and a secure electronic deposit. Your contract will be in force within 2-3 business days of completion of the deposit and electronic signature. Ford's ESP system is nationwide and will update electronically within their system showing your contract status, so you won't need a paper copy of the contract to bring with you.

Ford pass points can be used towards the purchase of these contracts as well!

Have another Ford or Lincoln vehicle you'd like to add coverage to? We can handle that too!The process is initiated the same way by emailing [email protected] with the information above.

This offer is good for anywhere in the U.S. with the exception of the state of Florida.

Again, we want to thank this supportive community here and appreciate the opportunity to help wherever we can!

Zach
Great news and Thanks . I've never purchased a extended warranty before so where do I go to see the difference in coverage ? It looks like I will be keeping the 2020 ranger I bought until the Bronco gets here so might as well keep it under warranty .

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer

rydfree

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Super crew Lariet - Mercedes GLK
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase

dabomb4097

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT 302A FX4 (On Order)
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Starting today we are going to offer Ford Protect Extended Service Plans for $50 over our dealer cost on any Ranger, whether you purchased it from us or another dealership. This represents a savings on average of $1000-$2000 from other dealerships in-person pricing and a discount from other online Ford Protect retailers as well.
If we've got a vehicle on order with you, can we purchase the ESP from you also for this price at delivery?

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
If we've got a vehicle on order with you, can we purchase the ESP from you also for this price at delivery?
Yes, you sure can. This is available for our customers who take delivery or those who purchase their truck elsewhere.

dtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat FX4, chromed and forever damperless
Thank you, we'll get that quote back to you today!
Owing a 2019 Lariat the only item I would want covered is the ACC as a number have posted failures. Looks like I'd have to buy one of the higher priced plans to cover that - assuming Ford doesn't sell a separate plan for that - and they should. :shock:

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Posted this on the ranger Facebook pages and got hell because they are all screaming scam. So much for trying to help.
I appreciate it! Do you mind sending me the FB Ranger pages in a PM? At least I can back you up so you aren't fighting the battle alone. haha

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Owing a 2019 Lariat the only item I would want covered is the ACC as a number have posted failures. Looks like I'd have to buy one of the higher priced plans to cover that - assuming Ford doesn't sell a separate plan for that - and they should. :shock:
Yes the ACC would be covered only the premiumcare coverage which closely emulates the factory bumper to bumper.

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
A shout out to zach@granger for making this deal available.
Easy peazy with a couple of emails and a great price !

Happy we could help.

We ended up saving our customers over $200,000 on Ford Protect Extended Service Plans in March!

Just email us at [email protected] for a quick quote.

Zach
Sponsored