First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150
Occupation
Electrician
Hope you have deep pockets ,being on this forum I never spent more money on a vehicle like this before.
Because of mods or repairs ? lol As I did the research I almost bought a Tacoma but after reading the transmission stories and really bad driving seating position I bought a Ranger. TBH I have a bit of buyers remorse . Maybe cause my parents were bone soup poor and never spent any money on cars or extras. YOLO i guess

bearrug

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX 4X4, 2023 ford Bronco Sport
Because of mods or repairs ? lol As I did the research I almost bought a Tacoma but after reading the transmission stories and really bad driving seating position I bought a Ranger. TBH I have a bit of buyers remorse . Maybe cause my parents were bone soup poor and never spent any money on cars or extras. YOLO i guess
mods, but right now the truck is at the dealership getting the tranny fixed lol at least its under warranty

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Don’t look back. Enjoy your Ranger! :like:

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hope you have deep pockets ,being on this forum I never spent more money on a vehicle like this before.
Hi Dave,

Okay, Back story. When we did the Harley Hauler F150, we had the Harley Davidson folks meet with us. One of the takeaways was that the New Harley purchased dropped about $1000 to $1500 in the Harley Dealership store. Shocked, Marketing indicated the Ford purchaser spends between $0 and $50.

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired

OP
OP
John

John

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150
Occupation
Electrician
Hi Dave,

Okay, Back story. When we did the Harley Hauler F150, we had the Harley Davidson folks meet with us. One of the takeaways was that the New Harley purchased dropped about $1000 to $1500 in the Harley Dealership store. Shocked, Marketing indicated the Ford purchaser spends between $0 and $50.

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ford Motor Co. Retired
Does that mean you got things right? lol Like buying a dirt bike in the old days. I modded the swing arm ,ported polished cylinder, drilled and reduced weight anywhere possible.
My only fear is first vehicle without a ignition hmm strange I am looking to stick a key in the thing.
I need to read the owners manual to get things right.
Thanks

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Does that mean you got things right? lol Like buying a dirt bike in the old days. I modded the swing arm ,ported polished cylinder, drilled and reduced weight anywhere possible.
My only fear is first vehicle without a ignition hmm strange I am looking to stick a key in the thing.
I need to read the owners manual to get things right.
Thanks
HI John,

Just like your trouser trout...keep your fob zipped up... Just push the button.

best,
Phil Schilke
Ford Motor Co. Retired

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
Just brought her home. 2020 Lariat 4x4
Stone stock Silver with Black leather 19,000 miles on the clock.
First mod? Gonna do steps and tonneau cover.
This is gonna be fun.
Pics, or it didn't happen!
Sponsored