Any sales for Bilstein 5100's in near future? How about dent and scratch stock? Used?

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
Don't mind me. Penny pinching for deals is just part of my nature so it never hurts to ask.

Just looking to get rid of the factory boat float. Thanks for your time.

How about the ultimate shameless question; Does S3M have any sponsorship programs?

giphy.gif
Sponsored

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Don't mind me. Penny pinching for deals is just part of my nature so it never hurts to ask.

Just looking to get rid of the factory boat float. Thanks for your time.

How about the ultimate shameless question; Does S3M have any sponsorship programs?

giphy.gif
Hi Jack,

A dented monotube shock is toast.... Scratch, yeah...dent....NFG.

best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired

OP
OP
OFC Ranger

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Jack,

A dented monotube shock is toast.... Scratch, yeah...dent....NFG.

best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired
I meant more like cosmetic surface defects where they can't sell them as "new". haha

Jason@Stage3

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 5.0L
Occupation
Web Team Overlord
As far as a Bilstein-specific sale is concerned, I don't think we're doing anything anytime soon. I can shoot our sales team an email and see how much we can knock down a set (it probably won't be much).

For used parts, the only thing we still have laying around the shop are the Fox 2.0s that we took off our Ranger when we did the Fox 2.5s. However, last I heard, we're only doing local pickup and aren't shipping the things.

As far as sponsorship, we tend to not. However, we are launching a new "influencer" (as much as I loathe that word) program that can earn you parts for content.

I think the launch date is Monday.

OP
OP
OFC Ranger

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
As far as a Bilstein-specific sale is concerned, I don't think we're doing anything anytime soon. I can shoot our sales team an email and see how much we can knock down a set (it probably won't be much).

For used parts, the only thing we still have laying around the shop are the Fox 2.0s that we took off our Ranger when we did the Fox 2.5s. However, last I heard, we're only doing local pickup and aren't shipping the things.

As far as sponsorship, we tend to not. However, we are launching a new "influencer" (as much as I loathe that word) program that can earn you parts for content.

I think the launch date is Monday.
A penny saved is a penny..... uh spent on something else ?

Thanks for the reply!
Sponsored