2019 Ford Ranger Sightings at Dealerships Tracker & Map

Carl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Foretravel U270
Here's a map of 2019 Ranger sightings at dealerships. I pulled all the data from Instagram and Facebook.

MapCustomizer.com: 2019 Ford Ranger Sightings

Updated 1/17/2019 at 9:50am PST

2019 Ranger Sightings Map.png

Original Post:

Can anyone speak with authority when the first Rangers hit dealer lots. I am not going to preorder as this truck still is an unknown in reliability and initial satisfaction (though it looks really promising). Hopefully dealers will be offering the typical discounts (rather than a markup). Probably looking at a blue XLT 4 x 4 4door so I can flat tow it behind my diesel pusher motorhome.
Sponsored

kep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Retired
The trucks were released for shipping dec 21, I would expect the dealers closer to MAP will see them mid-january, father out late jan.

RangerFlyer

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Can anyone speak with authority when the first Rangers hit dealer lots. I am not going to preorder as this truck still is an unknown in reliability and initial satisfaction (though it looks really promising). Hopefully dealers will be offering the typical discounts (rather than a markup). Probably looking at a blue XLT 4 x 4 4door so I can flat tow it behind my diesel pusher motorhome.

Just so happened a local dealer had the exact truck I was about to pre-order. I was told by the dealer that truck is scheduled to arrive to my Dallas area dealer the first week of January... we shall see.

DHare

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat - Saber; 2020 Ford Edge - Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
Might try calling your local dealers and ask when they expect one and what they have ordered. You can check the Ford website for dealers' inventories as many of them already show Rangers on order.

uthunter

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-350 CC & 2019 Ranger Lariat Sport & 2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac - SuperCharged
Last edited:

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
I was chatting them on the website, they will "email" me the photos sometime today or tomorrow. Not sure if that's BS or not.
False alarm:

Thank you for your inquiry on our 2019 Ford Ranger! I'm sure you, like many people, are eagerly waiting to see the new style in person as are we! The good news is the wait is getting shorter and shorter. The specific Ranger you inquired on is showing it will be here at our dealership within the next couple of weeks.

Did you want me to reach out to you as soon as it shows up? In the meantime was there any questions on it that I could help answer?

Hope you are having a great day!

Mitchell Stenquist
Performance Ford Lincoln - Bountiful
1800 South Main Street
Bountiful, UT 84010

MattE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150
The dealership I work at is on the east coast of Canada, our first unit (black on black loaded lariat sport) has an ETA of the third week in January. Things might chnage, they could arrive at the local distribution (happens to be in my city) until Ford gives the all clear for transporters to drop them off.

kep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Retired
I kinda figured the plant might have been closed last week but it looked like they were shipping.

AnimeRanger87

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 XLT 2X4 Reg cab. 2019 XLT Supercrew 4x4, 2000 XLT Supercab 2x4
Occupation
Production associates with Honda
Vehicle Showcase

SlinkyFriend

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Focus
Ah man that's up by Gary, Indiana unfortunately 3 hours away from me. I would of like to see it but I will wait. My dealer hasn't ordered any stock Rangers yet mine is the only one they are expecting.
Damn I used to live in Elkhart, I would totally check it out. But that’s like 2.5 hrs alway from me.

uthunter

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-350 CC & 2019 Ranger Lariat Sport & 2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac - SuperCharged