• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Florida XDI E85 Fuel pump

13 Second Ranger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
This is the pump that XDI worked with me on getting for E85 on my truck. The truck has been the fastest Ranger to our knowledge out there with basic bolt ons and full body weight with heavy 20" wheel and tire combo. This coupled with a tune and you could be in the high 12's with the correct weather and conditions. We were super close in 90+ degree humid weather full weight. I am driving 150 miles per day and switched back to regular fuel for now. There are about 3000 miles on this and there was absolutely zero issues with it. There is no other pump on the market available....even from XDI yet. $1000 shipped in the US.

RANGER E85 PUMP.jpg

RANGER E85 PUMP1.jpg

RANGER DYNO.jpg
Sponsored

Sulli

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Automotive Interior Repair
Palm beach dyno can tune you for 91 using that pump.

Reactions: Doc
OP
OP

13 Second Ranger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Palm beach dyno can tune you for 91 using that pump.
Incorrect. This is the pump using E85 for maximum safer power. No pump is needed for up to 93 safely. Power by the hour is who did all my tuning and when you purchase a tune from them for the Ranger, all data was obtained from my truck and the E85 tune from mine as well.

Sulli

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Automotive Interior Repair
Incorrect. This is the pump using E85 for maximum safer power. No pump is needed for up to 93 safely. Power by the hour is who did all my tuning and when you purchase a tune from them for the Ranger, all data was obtained from my truck and the E85 tune from mine as well.
That isn’t incorrect at all. I have the same xdi pump on my truck and run both 91 and e85 with it with separate tunes through palm beach dyno.

OP
OP

13 Second Ranger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
You can tune up to 93 w/octane boost without this pump. You do not need this pump until using E85. Again my Ranger was the test platform at Palm Beach dyno to set the tunes they offer. And this pump was the first one XDI tested on the Ranger platform as well.
Sponsored