• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Pennsylvania WTB: Front License Plate Holder

SILK

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT Crew Cab Sport, 2018 Santa Cruz Tallboy
Occupation
IT Director
Called both of my local dealers on a front license plate holder and the factory one is $40. I have a hard time justifying $40 just to throw a vanity plate on the front. Anyone have one laying around?
Sponsored

Formula Indy

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Called both of my local dealers on a front license plate holder and the factory one is $40. I have a hard time justifying $40 just to throw a vanity plate on the front. Anyone have one laying around?
I thought I had one for you but now that you mentioned it I never got one with my truck.

OP
OP
SILK

SILK

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Director
I have one if you want to just pay for the shipping of the usps flat rate box. I think it'd be like $20 at max, would need to check the exact price
I think I'm actually just going to not put anything on for now. I like the clean look of the front. Thanks for responding and for the offer.

khoff90

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
I think I'm actually just going to not put anything on for now. I like the clean look of the front. Thanks for responding and for the offer.
I'm 3 hours away straight down I-81. If you change your mind, I can always meet you halfway in Harrisburg. I wouldn't charge you anything for it.

OP
OP
SILK

SILK

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Director
I'm 3 hours away straight down I-81. If you change your mind, I can always meet you halfway in Harrisburg. I wouldn't charge you anything for it.
Thanks Kyle I appreciate that. Out here in Eagle country, I'm not sure if a nice yellow Steelers license plate will go over well anyway. :)

Alabamaranger

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Auto & RV Dealer
I have one if you want to just pay for the shipping of the usps flat rate box. I think it'd be like $20 at max, would need to check the exact price
I’d pay shipping on it if you still have it. Would love to have one for my truck.

coblueberryranger

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
IT Consultant
Vehicle Showcase
I’d pay shipping on it if you still have it. Would love to have one for my truck.
Yeah I still have it. Send me a DM and we can work it out. I'll locate a box/cost for it, just need your zip code as well

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
Thanks Kyle I appreciate that. Out here in Eagle country, I'm not sure if a nice yellow Steelers license plate will go over well anyway. :)
Here We Go :like:
Sponsored