First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger xlt fx4
Vehicle Showcase
Hey all,

Been scouring the web for a us '19 ranger specific kit but can't seem to find one. I would like to eventually mount a windshield/roof light bar but I am not going to be installing a roof platform or basket b/c I am going to be installing https://www.autoanything.com/tonneau-covers/truck-hero-elevate-rack-system rack system with my leerh350 tonneau cover.

I have found some random brackets for other trucks, I imagine with little effort I could make them work.

I also cant find any forum threads or photos with a wind shield mounted light bar yet (other than the "wildtrak")

Would things for the wildtrak and the T6 fit the US model?

Anyone have any thoughts?
Sponsored

CBeach

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT sport
Hey all,

Been scouring the web for a us '19 ranger specific kit but can't seem to find one. I would like to eventually mount a windshield/roof light bar but I am not going to be installing a roof platform or basket b/c I am going to be installing https://www.autoanything.com/tonneau-covers/truck-hero-elevate-rack-system rack system with my leerh350 tonneau cover.

I have found some random brackets for other trucks, I imagine with little effort I could make them work.

I also cant find any forum threads or photos with a wind shield mounted light bar yet (other than the "wildtrak")

Would things for the wildtrak and the T6 fit the US model?

Anyone have any thoughts?
I've been looking for all of this too, not much luck. Have you found a windshield bar and mounts that work?

DangerRanger01

First Name
Boston
Threads
Reaction score
Fort Saint John, British Columbia, Canada
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT SuperCrew
Occupation
I.T & Graphics Design Developer
Also looking into it, can't find much. I did find a Ranger in the RC gallery that has a roof mounted light bar and LOVE the look, want to eventually swap over to their front bumper as it seems to be a great deal for what you get vs others like ADD.

Here's the truck I found for reference:

1660847626756.png
Sponsored