Wet Okole seat covers

Dr.Me

First Name
Daven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
I had these on my 96 f150, they last forever. How was the install? The more difficult, the better;)

OP
OP
19Bluecrew

19Bluecrew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Supercrew Ranger
Occupation
Houseboy
I had these on my 96 f150, they last forever. How was the install? The more difficult, the better;)
The first front seat was a learning experience. The second one was much easier. The rear wasn’t bad. I took my time and made adjustments as I went. I did get pretty sweaty ? Though.

Dr.Me

First Name
Daven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Do they still use the zipper system on these newer ones?

OP
OP
19Bluecrew

19Bluecrew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Supercrew Ranger
Occupation
Houseboy
Do they still use the zipper system on these newer ones?
Velcro, elastic bands with hooks at the end, and adjustable nylon straps that clip together. Lots going on. So far it has all worked together to keep the covers in place and straight.

Dr.Me

First Name
Daven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Thank Goodness!!! I hated the zippers. Now I just gotta wait until my cheapo costco seat covers fail:crazy:

OP
OP
19Bluecrew

19Bluecrew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Supercrew Ranger
Occupation
Houseboy
Thank Goodness!!! I hated the zippers. Now I just gotta wait until my cheapo costco seat covers fail:crazy:
Don’t know how much you paid in the 90s, but these were quite expensive. I had to take a deep breath and trust all the reviews when I hit the pay button.

bcinatl

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCrew
These look great! I've been looking at them online for the last couple weeks.

Is that the tan color from wet okole?

Can't tell from the picture, but do you have the medium stone interior -- if so, how close is the color match?

Thanks.

OP
OP
19Bluecrew

19Bluecrew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Supercrew Ranger
Occupation
Houseboy
These look great! I've been looking at them online for the last couple weeks.

Is that the tan color from wet okole?

Can't tell from the picture, but do you have the medium stone interior -- if so, how close is the color match?

Thanks.
My truck has a black cloth interior with a grey headliner. The center section of the seat covers are light grey. There aren’t any side by side areas to show how well the color matches. I was on the fence between grey to match the headliner and blue To match the exterior. I’m happy with the grey, but I would have been just as happy with the blue.

Krzydmnd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger Xlt
Vehicle Showcase
great seat covers! I had them in two previous vehicles and just about bought them again yesterday, but i need something more durable for the back seat as it's the dog's domain now.

great purchase! enjoy!

bcinatl

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCrew
great seat covers! I had them in two previous vehicles and just about bought them again yesterday, but i need something more durable for the back seat as it's the dog's domain now.

great purchase! enjoy!
I was hoping that the neoprene would hold up to dogs. In your experience I guess that's not the case.

Sounds like I should look for something else, at least for the back seats.

bcinatl

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCrew
My truck has a black cloth interior with a grey headliner. The center section of the seat covers are light grey. There aren’t any side by side areas to show how well the color matches. I was on the fence between grey to match the headliner and blue To match the exterior. I’m happy with the grey, but I would have been just as happy with the blue.
Wow I must be colorblind - I see it in the pictures now. Guess I was just seeing what I was hoping to see.

I asked wet okole to send swatches so I should be able to get an idea that way.

Thanks again, looks great!

OP
OP
19Bluecrew

19Bluecrew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Supercrew Ranger
Occupation
Houseboy
Well it seems I am fairly color blind myself. In my garage I see the headliner as grey. Out in the sunlight it isn’t grey. It’s probably the medium stone color bcinatl suggested. I am still very happy with the light grey seat covers, but man my color vision sucks!
Sponsored