Not open for further replies.
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac XT6 Bronco Badlands Lamborghini Gallardo
Hello Ranger Owners and Fans
We took some time off but we will be making an effort to stay connected with the automotive community through forums! This industry has been so good to us and we want to start giving back! That is why we have created a special discount code just for you!
Use RANGER5G10 for 10% off your Screen ProTech order!

Did you know that, besides being incredibly annoying, the oils from your fingers are very damaging to your screens. They will actually break down the coatings the screens have embedded.
Also, as you have to constantly wipe the fingerprints from your screens no matter how careful you are, fine scratches will appear.

So let's solve the issue before it's an issue with a RANGER5G10 10% off code.

What makes us different? We have been doing this for over 10 years with the largest pattern library in the world! Our patented design process allows us to make the most accurate patterns in the world. Lastly, our film is NOT a PPF film developed to protect paint. Our film was developed specifically for automotive screens. Providing incredible clarity and a feel that is slick to the touch so your fingers glide across the screen. This helps all but eliminate those annoying fingerprints.
Give us a shot and you won't be disappointed.

-Screen ProTech
Ford Ranger.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

rydfree

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Super crew Lariet - Mercedes GLK
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Hello Ranger Owners and Fans
We took some time off but we will be making an effort to stay connected with the automotive community through forums! This industry has been so good to us and we want to start giving back! That is why we have created a special discount code just for you!
Use RANGER5G15 for 15% off your Screen ProTech order!

Did you know that, besides being incredibly annoying, the oils from your fingers are very damaging to your screens. They will actually break down the coatings the screens have embedded.
Also, as you have to constantly wipe the fingerprints from your screens no matter how careful you are, fine scratches will appear.

So let's solve the issue before it's an issue with a RANGER5G15 15% off code.

What makes us different? We have been doing this for over 10 years with the largest pattern library in the world! Our patented design process allows us to make the most accurate patterns in the world. Lastly, our film is NOT a PPF film developed to protect paint. Our film was developed specifically for automotive screens. Providing incredible clarity and a feel that is slick to the touch so your fingers glide across the screen. This helps all but eliminate those annoying fingerprints.
Give us a shot and you won't be disappointed.

-Screen ProTech
Ford Ranger.jpeg
I don't like the orange , do you have other colors ?

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, we’re a bit cheeky here so hang on tight and remember, it’s all in fun.

Thanks for the discount - we like getting deals. You’ve definitely come to the right place - some of the members here have monitors mounted all over their rigs and with trucks doing truck stuff, this might be for them.

Welcome back!

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, we’re a bit cheeky here so hang on tight and remember, it’s all in fun.

Thanks for the discount - we like getting deals. You’ve definitely come to the right place - some of the members here have monitors mounted all over their rigs and with trucks doing truck stuff, this might be for them.

Welcome back!
Those guys are weird, I would give them a wide berth. I hear they smell like redbull and depression.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Those guys are weird, I would give them a wide berth. I hear they smell like redbull and depression.
This pic taken out back of @Msfitoy ’s garage…

CE6099B4-48A0-40F3-B384-42B207DEDDED.jpeg

or was it yours?

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Do we have touch screens?
This pic taken out back of @Msfitoy ’s garage…

CE6099B4-48A0-40F3-B384-42B207DEDDED.jpeg

or was it yours?
Honestly, I didn't know we have a touch screen...the only time I've touched either screen is to clean dust off...?

OP
OP
Screen Protech
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Welcome back! Do you sell the two pieces separately or just the bundles?
Just the bundles but if you mess up a piece during install, we can send out replacements!

OP
OP
Screen Protech
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Dr_Strangelove

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 XLT Supercrew 4x4
Occupation
Art & Design
@Screen Protech : I used the code to pick up a set since I've got a young one at home and he loves his truck. Figured these couldn't hurt just in case he loves it "too much."

PXL_20221124_200959183.MP.jpg

I intended to take some install pics but my excuse for not having any is the install process was so involved I never thought to pick the phone and snap any. Once they were on there wasn't much to see...

The install process was a bit fiddly, to say the least. That is not the fault of Screen Protech, I think it is just the nature of screen protectors of any variety. I ordered the "second set for insurance" and ended up needing the second protector for my gauges because I was not diligent enough cleaning the OE plastic some bubbles did not go away due to dust underneath. That is on me. I did 4 pre-cleanings and squeegees for the second install and I can't even tell it's there.

So far so good! Everything I needed was included in that tube. I got 2x sets of films (paid $15 extra for a second "insurance set") a very nice lint-free towel that I am keeping in my glovebox. The install squeegee and a bottle with a little bit of soap in it that I filled with warm water to act as a lubrication for the install.

One important note for @Screen Protech - My QR code on the top of the tube for instructions did not work. I was using a Pixel 7 so I don't think it was the device... It had focus and everything. I use QR for menus at restaurants and stuff fairly regularly and do QR testing for my work so I'm pretty good with the ol' camera... nonetheless I was able to google the instructions.

I'll let you know if the kid tests the durability of the protector anytime soon! I will say that at this point, after going away for 4 nights for thanksgiving holiday and returning I had completely forgotten I had installed them. They are absolutely crystal clear. Two thumbs up on that.

Hope the Ranger gang finds this feedback useful if you were considering buying.

OP
OP
Screen Protech
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Screen Protech : I used the code to pick up a set since I've got a young one at home and he loves his truck. Figured these couldn't hurt just in case he loves it "too much."

PXL_20221124_200959183.MP.jpg

I intended to take some install pics but my excuse for not having any is the install process was so involved I never thought to pick the phone and snap any. Once they were on there wasn't much to see...

The install process was a bit fiddly, to say the least. That is not the fault of Screen Protech, I think it is just the nature of screen protectors of any variety. I ordered the "second set for insurance" and ended up needing the second protector for my gauges because I was not diligent enough cleaning the OE plastic some bubbles did not go away due to dust underneath. That is on me. I did 4 pre-cleanings and squeegees for the second install and I can't even tell it's there.

So far so good! Everything I needed was included in that tube. I got 2x sets of films (paid $15 extra for a second "insurance set") a very nice lint-free towel that I am keeping in my glovebox. The install squeegee and a bottle with a little bit of soap in it that I filled with warm water to act as a lubrication for the install.

One important note for @Screen Protech - My QR code on the top of the tube for instructions did not work. I was using a Pixel 7 so I don't think it was the device... It had focus and everything. I use QR for menus at restaurants and stuff fairly regularly and do QR testing for my work so I'm pretty good with the ol' camera... nonetheless I was able to google the instructions.

I'll let you know if the kid tests the durability of the protector anytime soon! I will say that at this point, after going away for 4 nights for thanksgiving holiday and returning I had completely forgotten I had installed them. They are absolutely crystal clear. Two thumbs up on that.

Hope the Ranger gang finds this feedback useful if you were considering buying.
Thank you for the great feedback/review! Our goal is for them to be completely invisible!
I will have to look into the issue with the QR code. I just used my phone (iPhone 12) and didn't have any issues with it but nevertheless I will look into this issue.

Dr_Strangelove

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 XLT Supercrew 4x4
Occupation
Art & Design
@Screen Protech because I like my protectors so much I did a little test for you as well and you are correct. Even on my piddly work iphone 8 the qr works just fine. On my two personal Android devices (myself and wife) it is not working. Womp womp. Maybe this iPhone/Android thing is a discussion for another day lol. But wanted to let you know I also tried one more time.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.