Weekend Ranger Relaxing

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
Mine is away safely in the garage for this chilly night. Taking it on a Thanksgiving road trip to visit family tomorrow though!

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Ranger is kickin’ it at Fort De Soto Campgrounds in Florida. Let’s see how your weekend is going!

B9925FE9-CD57-433E-88E4-B1B094DDC7E7.jpeg

F88D00EB-B92B-4974-964B-B5B1F2F86564.jpeg
Guard your Ranger...that flag will attract zombies...:bandit:

808matt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Sport Package, 2015 f450 Bucket Truck
Unless he’s impeached for treason

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

808matt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:keep tryin...ABC did their best with their Knob Creek Massacre :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:
Facts are there. Can’t ask a foreign country to help with finding dirt on a US citizen to win an election. Plain and simple, that’s against our constitution.

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Facts are there. Can’t ask a foreign country to help with finding dirt on a US citizen to win an election. Plain and simple, that’s against our constitution.
Oh I can't even begin to explain...let's not take this OT and agree to disagree...:wink:

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I actually would love to hear why he’s such a great president
Maybe we should start a new thread? Are politics even allowed on this forum? I know this is a very touchy subject in other forums and being patriotic will get you doxed and flamed. But I'm sure there're plenty of members (who don't follow fake news) who'd like to chime in too :like:

Ronbo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4+
Occupation
Retired LEO Sgt., USAF & USA Veteran.
Vehicle Showcase
I actually would love to hear why he’s such a great president
No Matt, I highly doubt you would. Your mind is already made up and you have already formed your opinion. Nothing that Sid or anyone else can say will change your mind. The mere fact that you would suggest "Treason" belies your mistaken beliefs. Treason is an act of disloyalty, treachery and betrayal against the government of your allegiance, not your political opponents. Also, unless there is a quid pro quo element, it is not illegal to ask a foreign government to assist. That is exactly the hypocrisy being bestowed by the people who oppose the POTUS. Remember the Obama message to Putin in 2012, "Tell Vladamir that after the election, I'll have more flexibility"? No one on the left said that that was treasonous. Why? Hypocrisy. No, your mind is already made up and nothing will change that.

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
No Matt, I highly doubt you would. Your mind is already made up and you have already formed your opinion. Nothing that Sid or anyone else can say will change your mind. The mere fact that you would suggest "Treason" belies your mistaken beliefs. Treason is an act of disloyalty, treachery and betrayal against the government of your allegiance, not your political opponents. Also, unless there is a quid pro quo element, it is not illegal to ask a foreign government to assist. That is exactly the hypocrisy being bestowed by the people who oppose the POTUS. Remember the Obama message to Putin in 2012, "Tell Vladamir that after the election, I'll have more flexibility"? No one on the left said that that was treasonous. Why? Hypocrisy. No, your mind is already made up and nothing will change that.

We're actually having a private conversation around this subject and I'm sensing Matt is just wanting to know more...this video and others would greatly help because this kind of information has been so completely suppressed...look at how MSM and the tech giants have so thoroughly shut down the like of Alex Jones...and he was right...everyone else resembling dissent opposition have also been shut down since...

808matt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Saved for later

808matt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We're actually having a private conversation around this subject and I'm sensing Matt is just wanting to know more...
To each has their own opinions. I truly want to know why they feel trump is a great president. I have my opinion, others have theirs. My mind isn’t set but knowing how others feel and think matters to me

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Ahhhh...relaxing with my Ranger...I can't wait to have a RTT to go camping...with my 2ND :LOL:

This matter would be a great subject over a camp fire with a fine scotch and stogie...
Sponsored