First Name
Angelito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Field engineer
It’s getting hot now in AZ, and I’m spending my weekends at the lake….. I love the Tremor seats but they stick to my backside and legs when it’s hot! Other then putting a towel down is there a lower half seat cover anyone can recommend? Preferably water proof made of neoprene… couldn’t find anyone posting about it on the forum so I thought I’d ask… woulda been nice to have cooling leather seats like my mustang had…
Sponsored

MountainGoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
I got the Coverking Neoprenes from Autoanything.com. Came out to $220. They fit nice, look well enough and I don't have to worry about sweat and dirt on the stock seats anymore.

Ranger_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Super Cab FX4 White Platinum
Occupation
Wanderer
I wanted seat protection meeting these requirements:

- Allows side airbag deployment
- Simple and fast on/off
- No attachments or straps
- Waterproof
- Washable
- Not moving around every time we get in/out

I bought Aries Seat Defenders from RealTruck. Couldn't decide between Black, Brown, or Grey. Got Camo and love it. Brown might look good with Stone interior.

These hang over the headrest and do not slide around or require repositioning after sliding in and out. They are easier to slide across than the leather seats. Originally planned to put them on as needed. Like them so well, they stay in our Ranger unless we need them in our Santa Fe which they fit equally as well. Great design for our needs.

Image 020.png

Image 013.png

RealTruck often has these on sale.

Elmosaurus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger (SCrew Lariat Tremor)
OP,

I got a set of these, for when I'm driving from one fishing spot to another, and don't want to change out of my wet dirty waders only to have to change back into them.

So far, has worked awesome; keeps the Tremor seats nice and clean, and I don't have to do anything but hop in and hop out, which makes for better fishing time usage.

They are very much a temporary approach though; once I am done for the day I pull them off, give 'em a shake over the grass, then roll them up and store them in the bed. If you're looking for more of a 'leave them on all summer' thing, then I'd second the Coverking Neoprene covers; they are top notch as I've got a set on the wife's car and have held up exceptional.

1655168488476.png

Malo'o Seat covers (Neoprene)

awd.nv

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
Doesn't Ford advertise a Carhart seat cover or something? Might fit the bill, was in the Ford Ranger accessories catalog.
Sponsored