VIDEO: Cranberry Wilderness, West Virginia

Charley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCrew XLT FX4 Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for sharing. That sunrise was amazing.
Was in another part, up by the Cranberry River last month. The road I was travelling was closed so I detoured from 46 to 101 to 76 through the forest. Cranberry River was wonderfully serene. I spent an hour just wandering around, could have easily stayed longer, but needed to get to my destination before nightfall. First time in the area, so beautiful.
IMG_2187.JPG
IMG_2194.JPG
IMG_2206.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
RangerVA

RangerVA

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for sharing. That sunrise was amazing.
Was in another part, up by the Cranberry River last month. The road I was travelling was closed so I detoured from 46 to 101 to 76 through the forest. Cranberry River was wonderfully serene. I spent an hour just wandering around, could have easily stayed longer, but needed to get to my destination before nightfall. First time in the area, so beautiful.
IMG_2187.JPG
IMG_2194.JPG
IMG_2206.JPG
I’ve seen photos of people fishing out by that part of the Cranberry River that you posted. Looks like a great place to lose yourself for a couple of hours. Thanks for checking out the video and sharing your photos.

MyK9_8it

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
USMC Veteran, current Secret Squirrel
Looks like a great time! A buddy and I were talking about going to Seneca Rocks in the fall. WV is a beautiful state that gets a bad wrap. But we kinda like it that way, keeps people that might spoil it away!

Also, your taste in dogs is great! Had a Rhodie and Shepherd as a kid, both great dogs! I have a Malinois now, he'd be dragging me all over the place out there!

OP
OP
RangerVA

RangerVA

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like a great time! A buddy and I were talking about going to Seneca Rocks in the fall. WV is a beautiful state that gets a bad wrap. But we kinda like it that way, keeps people that might spoil it away!

Also, your taste in dogs is great! Had a Rhodie and Shepherd as a kid, both great dogs! I have a Malinois now, he'd be dragging me all over the place out there!
I wanted a Malinois but ended up rescuing this shepherd. Maybe one day! Cheers bud!
Sponsored