UTAH Rangers / General Discussion

RangerDanger-UT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Figure it would be a good idea to have a general UT thread for folks to talk trails / sell stuff / show off their rigs / and just general chat.

IMG_20200907_125933.jpg

?
Good looking truck - Where you located?

RangerDanger-UT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
PXL_20210109_200210560.jpg

Hi Utahns! (ulgh, always hated that term) I've had this Ranger for 3 weeks now. It was SmartCap's SEMA trucks so definitely #BoughtNotBuilt but I have changes I want to make to help it be of what I want.
Man, that is sick!!! What do you plan on changing?

Wasatch Wranger

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Man, that is sick!!! What do you plan on changing?
@RangerDanger-UT Thanks! I want to change the tires to 17" rims and a taller sidewall AT tire. Also a bit narrower tires. It's got 20" rims on it right now and I'm not a big fan. I also want to get rid of those nerf bars and get some rock sliders. But, yeah besides that it's pretty set up. I need to do a post of the topper. It has a kitchen setup on the one side. With a 2 burner stove and utensils, drinkware, plates, etc.

RangerDanger-UT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
@RangerDanger-UT Thanks! I want to change the tires to 17" rims and a taller sidewall AT tire. Also a bit narrower tires. It's got 20" rims on it right now and I'm not a big fan. I also want to get rid of those nerf bars and get some rock sliders. But, yeah besides that it's pretty set up. I need to do a post of the topper. It has a kitchen setup on the one side. With a 2 burner stove and utensils, drinkware, plates, etc.
Nice man, that's legit

What area of Utah?

Wasatch Wranger

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Salt Lake area members - what dealer do you take your truck to? I was not impressed with Larry H Miller Superford. I have a couple issues with my truck and all they did was plug the computer in, didn't see any errors and that was the end of it. Is West Valley better?

port43

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
childrescuecoalition.org
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX FX4, 2017 Lincoln MKX, 2008 Harley XL 1200N, 1972 Pontiac LeMans Convertible
Occupation
Secret agent, man
PXL_20210109_200210560.jpg

Hi Utahns! (ulgh, always hated that term) I've had this Ranger for 3 weeks now. It was SmartCap's SEMA trucks so definitely #BoughtNotBuilt but I have changes I want to make to help it be of what I want.
We should take odds on how long until someone klepts that Warn pull strap off your hook. :oops: