Trey’s “Black Mirror” ranger

TORQUERULES

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Lol, well that's a good reference coming from the wife. A lot of folks argue bed rust, but these trucks sit up high enough and have enough space between the exhaust and the bed that I do not think that would be an issue if you keep things clean, but of course that may be wishful thinking. I had a 2004 Ranger develop rust in the bed floor above the muffler, but I believe it was because of the closeness of the muffler to the bottom of the bed and the heat shield getting hot and trapping moisture there. This was with a system exiting in the stock location, so they can potentially all be prone to this. I guess my biggest issue with the dump is drone, which you say isn't too bad at all, and kicking up dust on grave roads. I rarely drive on gravel roads and to be honest, when I do its windows up and the truck is getting washed soon after any way.
Sponsored

TORQUERULES

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
I just can't see paying $200 more for a tailpipe that still looks ugly. Lol. That $200 could go towards other mods...

OP
OP
Tringram19

Tringram19

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 1989 Ford Ranger STX
I just can't see paying $200 more for a tailpipe that still looks ugly. Lol. That $200 could go towards other mods...
Yeah I think you’ll be alright with MBRP. And as for the rust it’s a relatively small exhaust set up so I doubt you’ll have a big issue there. And it’s all in how you clean it just keep it clean and no one should have any issues with rust

TORQUERULES

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Yeah I think you’ll be alright with MBRP. And as for the rust it’s a relatively small exhaust set up so I doubt you’ll have a big issue there. And it’s all in how you clean it just keep it clean and no one should have any issues with rust
I agree.