First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
I got my Tremor in August and it came with the graphic package. The black stripe has a textured pattern that gives it a carbon fiber look.

What I am finding is the black gets a faded look very quickly and after a rain storm there will be streaks on it. Detail Spray does a good job bring the rich black look back but it only lasts a couple of days. The "Back to Black" products work and last longer but short of masking off the stripe it is almost impossible not to get it on the paint which becomes a bear to clean off.

Has anyone found a product that keeps the black looking good that I don't have to worry about getting it on the paint?
Sponsored

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
I got my Tremor in August and it came with the graphic package. The black stripe has a textured pattern that gives it a carbon fiber look.

What I am finding is the black gets a faded look very quickly and after a rain storm there will be streaks on it. Detail Spray does a good job bring the rich black look back but it only lasts a couple of days. The "Back to Black" products work and last longer but short of masking off the stripe it is almost impossible not to get it on the paint which becomes a bear to clean off.

Has anyone found a product that keeps the black looking good that I don't have to worry about getting it on the paint?
Try 303 Graphene. Shines up the paint real nice too and restores plastics and stickers a little.