Toyota Accessories Guy Raptor Grille

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
This was mentioned in the other Raptor grille thread but I thought this may get more attention to get an answer.

Have any of you bought your grille from toyota-accessories-guy.com? I’m just wondering how it fit and what the quality was like. It seems like a great price and wanted to make sure it was okay before I order it!
Sponsored

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase
This was mentioned in the other Raptor grille thread but I thought this may get more attention to get an answer.

Have any of you bought your grille from toyota-accessories-guy.com? I’m just wondering how it fit and what the quality was like. It seems like a great price and wanted to make sure it was okay before I order it!
I'm curious too. Definitely an intriguing option if it's no different than the others for sale.

JoJo

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
I'm curious too. Definitely an intriguing option if it's no different than the others for sale.
Hey. New here, but I came across this thread when I was researching that same site/seller. I actually pulled the trigger and ordered on Monday, received a shipping confirmation on Tuesday. It does look like it is coming from China, which I personally don't mind as long as it is decent quality and looks good especially at that price. They only ship two days out of the week if I'm not mistaken. Shipping is quesstimated at 7-10 business days, so about a week and a half. Longer then I am use to, but could be much longer. I'll try to keep y'all posted, especially if this is worth it. I def want to help my fellow ranger buddies find great deals on mods for the ride.

Mobius97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat Fx4-Lotus Evora-Lotus Elise-BMW X7 M
I believe all these knock off raptor grills are coming from China. I bought mine from the dealership and it was from China as well. There are some slight variations between them, meaning the how the tabs are connected. My top two were molded on while the one in the this example is screwed on. They all seem to be spot on with the fitment from everyone's posts. Mine had excellent fitment and super easy install.

OP
OP
FULLSCALE

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
Thanks everyone for the info. I ended up ordering one from AliExpress instead after a member from here told me about it on a Ranger FB page. It’s on its way to me from China for only $106!

JoJo

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Thanks everyone for the info. I ended up ordering one from AliExpress instead after a member from here told me about it on a Ranger FB page. It’s on its way to me from China for only $106!
Nice! Beats the $153 I paid. If Everything runs smoothly, arrives in a decent time frame keeping in mind it's coming from China, arrives in completIon, undamaged, it's easy to install, good quality and meets my expectations look wise. I'll be happy. Will keep you all posted.

deeve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
got a link for the AliExpress one you ordered?

OP
OP
FULLSCALE

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
FULLSCALE

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just noticed that it looks like the price has gone up since I ordered!

Psykostevo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
FF9A9828-9E9C-4B2E-BBCE-7A6345628C2B.jpeg
If you look up 2019 Ford Ranger on alibaba you will find a TON of parts that these companies are selling. You can buy them in wholesale just like they do, sometimes requiring more than a minimum order of one unit. That’s why you see so many companies offering the same or similar parts.

Ranger Danger01

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
Vehicle Showcase

Psykostevo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Huh...they have alot of stuff for the Ranger...thought that this one was very cool...
Hd0fe104fdc164bb798829e51aa899d719.jpg
That exact one only fits the Wildtrak, but there is a version that fits the Ranger. It’s interesting.

There is a supporting vendor here on the forum that sells that type of grille but without the paintable inserts. I personally think I like the red inserts.

JoJo

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Nice! Beats the $153 I paid. If Everything runs smoothly, arrives in a decent time frame keeping in mind it's coming from China, arrives in completIon, undamaged, it's easy to install, good quality and meets my expectations look wise. I'll be happy. Will keep you all posted.
Update; received the grille yesterday. Exactly a week to be delivered and from China..impressive. Quality is good. Def not amazing, but prob the same everyone else is getting unless actually the raptor grille itself. Looks identical to the one S3M has after watching video. Parts all there. Easy to put together. Don’t over tighten. Will install when my raptor lights arrive before the end of the week. Keep y’all posted.

OP
OP
FULLSCALE

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Update; received the grille yesterday. Exactly a week to be delivered and from China..impressive. Quality is good. Def not amazing, but prob the same everyone else is getting unless actually the raptor grille itself. Looks identical to the one S3M has after watching video. Parts all there. Easy to put together. Don’t over tighten. Will install when my raptor lights arrive before the end of the week. Keep y’all posted.
That’s quick, good to hear!

JoJo

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
That’s quick, good to hear!
My apologize. Meant to send this a few weeks back when I installed it. Also installed Stage 3 Motorsport raptor grill. I ordered the wrong one and actually jimmy rigged it to work. Still order the one that’s supposed to work with Themis specific raptor grill. Wasn’t too convinced about that after receiving it so I just kept my rigged lights on. Still like and it works for now. I came across some lights that go on the outside of the ford lettering are half moon shaped. Anyone know what I’m referring too. I’m interested in possibly adding. Anyone know if they have a kit that plugs and play like the S3M raptor grill does where it plugs straight into the Side front light.
https://m.aliexpress.com/item/40003...er_id=dc987d80453545b1bf724c2a379296e8&is_c=Y
something like this.
Sorry, also anyone know where I can find a front hood scoop to fit the USA version of ranger?

B6E967E5-2314-4D49-92D5-BD8FA8E92DBA.jpeg
Sponsored