First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercrew Lariat 2WD
Occupation
Retired Living the Life
Okay Dave I just ordered some of your Highly recommended 303® Graphene Nano Spray Coating™ and even some 303® Ultra Plush Microfiber Towels so I won't cross contaminate with my other "Super Ranger detailing stuff". I sure hope it lives up to the hype. I expect it to be ?
Sponsored

BrassSlinger

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue Tremor Lariat,2017 Honda Civic
Occupation
Technician
You should get the package deal with the Graphene Nano Spray, Graphene detailer and a 3 pack of microfiber towels.

Here's with the Graphene detailer.

IMG_4826.jpg
Wow looks wet. I like. Thanks for the advise,I'm going to look at that package deal.

Love the flag too.

BrassSlinger

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue Tremor Lariat,2017 Honda Civic
Occupation
Technician
99 bottles of 303 on the wall... 99 bottles of 303....

Screen Shot 2022-05-26 at 5.07.09 PM.png
Well i have one one bottle on the wall in the garage. Gotta start somewhere

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Okay Dave I just ordered some of your Highly recommended 303® Graphene Nano Spray Coating™ and even some 303® Ultra Plush Microfiber Towels so I won't cross contaminate with my other "Super Ranger detailing stuff". I sure hope it lives up to the hype. I expect it to be ?
This is really easy to use and has a great shine. You can coat everything so now worries about overspray on the windshield or plastic just coat them all. Take a look at this thread here along with the videos on how to apply it. I did 3 coats of the Graphene for added protection here.

Dave1899

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Living the Life
This is really easy to use and has a great shine. You can coat everything so now worries about overspray on the windshield or plastic just coat them all. Take a look at this thread here along with the videos on how to apply it. I did 3 coats of the Graphene for added protection here.
My Ranger is already ceramic coated and I use Nextgen water-less wash to get rid of water spotting but I wanted to try this on my windshield. Next I'll try my wife's entire Jeep!

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
My Ranger is already ceramic coated and I use Nextgen water-less wash to get rid of water spotting but I wanted to try this on my windshield. Next I'll try my wife's entire Jeep!
You can use this over ceramic coating too for added protection. It would really make it shine especially if you hit it with the Graphene Detailer too. Either way post some pics and let me know how you like it. I'd take a minute and read my write up and watch the videos as they're helpful on how to apply it. Just keep in mind don't use to much as it's a pain to get off if you do.

KJRR

First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger, '14 Ford Edge, '74 VW Type 181
Occupation
Professional Curmudgeon
Must resist ???

KJRR

First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger, '14 Ford Edge, '74 VW Type 181
Occupation
Professional Curmudgeon
Must resist ???
Made it! Resisted the urge to buy something. It was close though as there was stuff in the shopping cart.
Didn't realize the made Sta-bil. Been using that for for a few years.
Thier site is annoying btw. Didn't need to be prompted for my email address with a "spin to win" each time I looked at a product. :angry:
Now hopefully they don't extend the sale. :wink:

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Made it! Resisted the urge to buy something. It was close though as there was stuff in the shopping cart.
Thier site is annoying btw. Didn't need to be prompted for my email address with a "spin to win" each time I looked at a product. :angry:
Yeah that spin the wheel is very annoying! But no worries KJ I'll let you know when there's another sale. ? Possibly this weekend for Memorial Day.?

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Good news KJ there's another sale this weekend. Free shipping on any size order so no excuses this time. ? :wink:

It's the time of year when we proudly wave our "Made In The USA" banner that much higher. In fact, we're so excited about sharing our premium additives, cleaners, and protectants with you that we're bringing a new meaning to "Let freedom ring." Use code USA22 between July 1-4 to receive FREE SHIPPING on your next order. We'll cover the transportation costs from the time it leaves our Chicago facility to the moment you hear the bell when it arrives at your front door. All products are eligible and no minimum is required so you can shop to your patriotic heart's content.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Hey David did you ever get a chance to try the Graphene you ordered? Hopefully it worked out well over the ceramic coating.

Dave1899

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Living the Life
Hey David did you ever get a chance to try the Graphene you ordered? Hopefully it worked out well over the ceramic coating.
Not yet, it's on the list of things to do. LOL

MJL88

First Name
Mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT
So I finally bit and ordered the 303 Graphene Nano Spray today. And the detailer. And the tire cleaner. And the tire shine. ??‍♂

Can you please stop spending all my money, Dave?
Sponsored