Stage 3's 17th Birthday 17% Off Sales Event!

OP
OP
Jason@Stage3

Jason@Stage3

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 5.0L
Occupation
Web Team Overlord
No shipping option to Hawaii
We can ship to Hawaii. Just give us a call directly at 623-434-5277 or email us at [email protected] for quote.

Sure wish you'd ship to Canada. Lots of parts on there I'd really enjoy buying ?.
We can and do ship to Canada. Give us a call directly at 623-434-5277 or email us at [email protected].

Granted, if you're close to the US border, it's usually a good idea to use a stateside forwarder, though we can give you options when you call/email.
Sponsored

TJMarchand

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT / 1984 Monte Carlo SS
I missed the birthday celebration, any sales to look forward to for spring? :party:

therealratfink

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Automotive Repair Shop Owner/tech

spartan0078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger lariat
Occupation
Railroader
We can ship to Hawaii. Just give us a call directly at 623-434-5277 or email us at [email protected] for quote.

We can and do ship to Canada. Give us a call directly at 623-434-5277 or email us at [email protected].

Granted, if you're close to the US border, it's usually a good idea to use a stateside forwarder, though we can give you options when you call/email.
Shit really you do? I didn't see the option for Canada last time I tried to buy the raptor grill???

And I do live close to the border. But we kinda can't cross that line with all the covid BS.

Just checked again, it definitely doesn't let me pick anything aside from the USA while making an account.

So I'm assuming I'd buy something over the phone and give you the address instead of through the website?

Last edited:

OP
OP
Jason@Stage3

Jason@Stage3

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 5.0L
Occupation
Web Team Overlord
So I'm assuming I'd buy something over the phone and give you the address instead of through the website?
Correct. Right now we have an issue with the UPS/shipping integration on the site, where it tends to WAY overcharge for international shipping (especially over the imaginary line up to Canuckistan).

We can put in a manual order up to Canada with a much more fair shipping calculation. Just give us a call directly at 623-434-5277.

spartan0078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger lariat
Occupation
Railroader
Correct. Right now we have an issue with the UPS/shipping integration on the site, where it tends to WAY overcharge for international shipping (especially over the imaginary line up to Canuckistan).

We can put in a manual order up to Canada with a much more fair shipping calculation. Just give us a call directly at 623-434-5277.
I appreciate your response and help very much, thank you! I'll be sure to call in the summer when it's warm enough to Rio my truck apart in my driveway ?
Sponsored