Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4
Occupation
Materials Analyst
Vehicle Showcase
Montgomery here. Looking for suggestions for trail riding. Maybe a meet up with others locally

Just some of my small mods. Getting spraying Berliner done tomorrow (9\17)

FB_IMG_1600296179859.jpg
FB_IMG_1600296179859.jpg
FB_IMG_1600296190258.jpg

daddy let me drive

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 jeep TJ wrangler, 2021 ford ranger FX4 sCrew
Occupation
retired
Late to the show, but from Enterprise. Had mine since July 2019 and have loved every minute of it. Lots of mods and lots of items for sale if anyone looking for parts.
Ranger1.jpg

Your truck looks great!

I love Enterprise. Was there again two weeks ago in my 2021 Ranger. Pictures below are last year when first brought truck home to metro Orlando.

ranger 1.jpg
ranger 10.jpg

ranger 9.jpg

searched internet and found what I wanted in Valdosta.

My family moved from Kinston to central florida back in early 1950s. Many poor farm families did also. Looking for work that paid wages. My sister and I go each spring to clean up a couple forgotten cemeteries where rebel ancestors are resting. In the area of Perry's Store. 20 miles west of Enterprise.

We usually stay in Opp, but the rattler races fill up the only hotel there. So we stayed at Holiday Inn Express Enterprise. Rib Shack was great. I keep thinking of getting out of Orlando. Enterprise is on my mind.

A good friend lives in Jack. Works in Troy. Helicopter plant.

Anyway... shout out to SE Alabama.

Steve

kshuk

First Name
Kory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Supply Chain Director
I pick up my Lariat FX4 on Saturday and I'll be moving to Spanish Fort in June. Another Ranger in the area! Though to be honest, I've made the drive from Nashville to Gulf Shores many times over the last year and Rangers are well represented among mid size trucks.

Rock76

First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
I pick up my Lariat FX4 on Saturday and I'll be moving to Spanish Fort in June. Another Ranger in the area! Though to be honest, I've made the drive from Nashville to Gulf Shores many times over the last year and Rangers are well represented among mid size trucks.

I'm just a stones throw from you, in Daphne. We've possibly passed each other before. I'm always looking for Rangers "in the wild."
Sponsored