Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Super crew Lariet - Mercedes GLK
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
I've only seen 3 other Rangers in town since I purchased mine last year . One was Silver , a Cactus Gray and today another Rapid Red . I parked close by at the Home Depot and just missed the owner driving away when I was coming back out . We even had the exact same grill ,lol .

Rangers.jpg
Sponsored

red_ranger205

First Name
Darrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
U.S. Army
I'm in Pell City and have only seen three around town. I commute to Birmingham for work every day and I'm honestly surprised by how few I see.

OP
OP
rydfree

rydfree

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in Pell City and have only seen three around town. I commute to Birmingham for work every day and I'm honestly surprised by how few I see.
I've been to Pell City a few times this last year as the Town & Country dealership is where my Lightning reservation is through . I did not see a Ranger any of those trips though .

Jon S.

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Super Crew
One has a level kit…lol

red_ranger205

First Name
Darrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
U.S. Army
I've been to Pell City a few times this last year as the Town & Country dealership is where my Lightning reservation is through . I did not see a Ranger any of those trips though.
Town & Country has four Rangers on the lot right now, but unfortunately mine isn't one of them. I was originally given a production date of October 17, but it's been moved four times and is now supposed to be November 14. Hoping it doesn't get moved again.

OP
OP
rydfree

rydfree

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Town & Country has four Rangers on the lot right now, but unfortunately mine isn't one of them. I was originally given a production date of October 17, but it's been moved four times and is now supposed to be November 14. Hoping it doesn't get moved again.
Hopefully it will be an early Christmas present for you . I see from your sig it will be a Tremor Lariat . That's gonna be nice .

red_ranger205

First Name
Darrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
U.S. Army
That's what I'm hoping. Each of the last four weeks they've moved my production date and I've gotten the notification email on Tuesday each time. It's Thursday and I haven't gotten an email yet this week, so I'm hoping next week is finally my build week.
Sponsored