Setting trailer length

Blueline313

First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger FX4
I'm no longer being prompted with the option to set my trailer length when connecting a trailer. It does recognize that a trailer is attached and this happens when using either the 7 pin or 4 pin connectors. It's possible I've somehow selected something that disabled the option, but I'm not sure. Can anyone offer any advice?
Sponsored

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I'm no longer being prompted with the option to set my trailer length when connecting a trailer. It does recognize that a trailer is attached and this happens when using either the 7 pin or 4 pin connectors. It's possible I've somehow selected something that disabled the option, but I'm not sure. Can anyone offer any advice?
Hi Duane,

Because you have a trailer selected, it no longer asks assuming it is the trailer you set up in the trailer length menu. If you have a different trailer, you need to go into the left hand menu to adjust the trailer length. Use the left buttons on the steering wheel

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired

OP
OP

Blueline313

First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger FX4
Thanks guys. Somehow I managed to miss the setting in the menu, but I went back and was able to find it today.
Sponsored