First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
I sold my Duramax after getting out of camping, but still wanted a truck for hauling mostly smaller stuff. Anyway, kept my 21-foot Kaufman trailer for emergencies. I ended buying a vet 500 miles away and said, may as see how the ranger tows as now it is my only truck. I do have my ranger set up with the Ford factory brake controller. Car and trailer were probably at the 6000 lb mark. Towed through Blue Ridge Mountain's Georgia to pick up the car and then back to Florida. Truck did exceptionally well tacked about 3500 rpm on the hill climbs shifting to 8th gear but maintained 75mph easily with plenty of power to pass on flats. What I liked best was with the cruise control set and somebody pulling out in front of you the system smoothly slowed truck and trailer without any type of push or pull from the trailer. Have to say not knowing how a little 4 cylinder would tow tow I was really impressed with the truck.

IMG_2751.jpg
IMG_2749.jpg
Sponsored

NTXTremor

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
IT
This is good to know. Thanks for sharing!

Trustable

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Love the red color!! Have yet to see a corvette that is red in person.

OP
OP

bulldogger

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
It is called Torch Red and for some reason that color went great with the chrome rims which I am normally not a fan of.

y2krtaf

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Aircraft mechanic
Gorgeous Vette,I’ve had a couple over the years,and am a fan.
‘Great to here it can pull that,as I may task mine to drag my Hellcat on occasion to playtimes.
Sponsored