Status
Not open for further replies.
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac XT6 Bronco Badlands Lamborghini Gallardo
As we partner with RANGER5G we want to start a relationship of fun with you. So here we GO!!!!!!

Ways to enter -

1. Purchase any Screen Protector from www.screenprotech.com and receive 3 entries. Must use code RANGER5G15 at checkout to track you. The code will also get you 15% off. You win either way :)
Reply to this thread saying ""Entered" and include your Order #.

2. Mention us in any forum or Facebook Group for 2 entries.
Attach screenshot as a reply in this thread.

3. Follow us on Instagram @screenprotech and mention us in your story with the interior photo below or one you take after your install for 1 entry.
Attach screenshot in the comment section.

Rules -

Contest will run till Feb 15th at midnight winners will be announced on February 20th on this post.

WHAT YOU CAN WIN?

1st place $150 dollar Visa Gift Card.
2nd place will receive gift certificate to for a Rockwell Coliseum https://rockwelltime.com/collections/the-coliseum
3rd place will receive Screen Protech gift card $65 dollar value. *if kit is purchased we will also refund your order value

No purchase necessary... No limit on entries.... in the comment section below comment "entered" with order number when you purchase from site.

If this goes well then the prizes will get bigger and bigger. Our goal as a company is to take our marketing budget away from facebook & instagram and reinvest in forums and communities!!!

RANGER HALO.jpg

IMG-0062.jpg

Sponsored

Last edited:

got3fords

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Sport
Very interesting. I can totally see protection for the touch screen, not sure about the dash screen. My last car with a screen was a 2012 Focus. Even after numerous cleanings I never noticed any scratches. Maybe a few swirls from cleaning, but no scratches. But it was not a touch screen.

got3fords

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Sport
I accidentally bashed the screen in my old Toyota Highlander when vacuuming at a car wash. Was moving the tube from back to front and when the tube got stuck on the headrest, I lightly pushed it over and the nozzle hit the screen and busted it.
Thankfully I had insurance with a $500 deductible, but the unit itself cost my insurance company over $5000 dollars. It was so much money the adjuster said I couldn’t have had a more cheap ding on the entire car.
You think the screen protector would have worked if hit like? Just wondering.

OP
OP
Screen Protech
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Very interesting. I can totally see protection for the touch screen, not sure about the dash screen. My last car with a screen was a 2012 Focus. Even after numerous cleanings I never noticed any scratches. Maybe a few swirls from cleaning, but no scratches. But it was not a touch screen.
Some don't need it... Some do... But I also think they made plastics better back then... :LOL:

OP
OP
Screen Protech
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I didn’t use this brand, just some brand of Amazon, and I don’t want to test to see if it will work… but considering the cost, and how hard it is to get replacements in today’s supply chain.. seems like a worthy investment to me.
Right now our kits ship next day and we shoot for 2hr email responses.

OP
OP
Screen Protech
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Due to the few submissions we will be extending the contest till March 31st. If we can not meet a 20 minimum we will include the ranger group with another.

Lets go!!!!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.