Not open for further replies.
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac XT6 Bronco Badlands Lamborghini Gallardo
Ranger Fans,

We hope all of you are finishing the 1st Quarter strong!
To those of you who have not yet heard of us, we are Screen ProTech and we design the most accurate Ranger gauge and infotainment screen protection in the market.
We always love to connect with people in the automotive community so don't be afraid to say hi.

We have a special discount for this forum for you to try out the product for yourself.
Use RANGER5G10 at checkout to get 10% off and treat your Ranger to an interior mod that will protect and restore the instrument cluster and navigation screen so they look brand new!
Free from scratches, damage, and those annoying fingerprints!
Eliminate fingerprints and glare forever!

Our film was developed specifically for automotive electronics and isn't just another PPF being rebranded.
Try us out and we are CONFIDENT that you will not be disappointed!

-The Screen ProTech Family
Ford Ranger.jpeg
Sponsored

BettaRanga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Screw 4x4 Lariat 501a Blk App Carbonized Gray
I like the idea of this product but would be more likely to purchase if the radio screen protector could be bought standalone. I’m personally not really interested in the odometer cluster protector.

OP
OP
Screen Protech
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac XT6 Bronco Badlands Lamborghini Gallardo
I like the idea of this product but would be more likely to purchase if the radio screen protector could be bought standalone. I’m personally not really interested in the odometer cluster protector.
We always offer the instrument cluster as well because it separates us from our competition. However, if you would just like the radio screen, you can use code NAVIGATIONONLY at checkout and that is the only piece you will receive!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.