BRETT

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Tom,

Just got my Roush exhaust installed two days ago, took them over a month to mail it to me. Overall i have the same mods(Roush CAI and Roush Tune), I am very happy with the power increase. Hauls a** compared to before.

Very good quality on the exhaust to, it fit very well.

IMG_6313.jpg
Y’all are getting me excited “hauls a** compared to before” mine already does haul a**!!! lol mine being supercab and 2wd helps I’m sure...
Sponsored

outdoorphotog

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lincoln Navigator L
Occupation
Limo Driver
Y’all are getting me excited “hauls a** compared to before” mine already does haul a**!!! lol mine being supercab and 2wd helps I’m sure...
I am still happy with the performance. I did remove the ROUSH intake in favor of the stock intake, and noticed improved low end and mid range performance increase over the ROUSH airbox. I could be losing something up top, but I dont drive that fast anyhow.

Sammyboy808

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat, 2020 Porsche Macan S
Occupation
Wholesale Distribution
I’m trying to find the ford performance stickers for the windshield and the ones that go on the bedside. Purchased what is now the stage 1 kit before it was a thing. Still waiting on my wheels but haven’t been able to find the graphics on their website. Also waiting for mishimoto intake to hit the shelves before I decide to go with a tune or not
Trying to find the same, if you find them, update me please.
Sponsored